LIVE, Resilient Lady- 6/4-6/11

MeganGC1983

5 hours ago, Roel94 said:

I have not gone to sleep yet. Yiu are up and sightseeing before breakfast.

what airline were you in?for international coach gives included something. I know you can outdrink me but I decided you can out eat me too.  Athens lunch And snacks at airport too.

my GF can keep up with you on booze but not food. I would of been full half way thru lunch.

I didn’t eat all my lunch at one time. It was a kebob and half a pita here and there over 5ish hours. The pizza was because I knew nothing would be open in the UK in the area of our hotel. That pizza fueled me a full 10+ hours and all the walking this morning. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, momof3cruisers said:

Thanks so much for all of this Megan. I’ve decided that I AM convincing my husband to do a med cruise.

It’s so much fun seeing this part of the world. We will definitely be back if not to Greece, but for sure a sailing from Italy or Barcelona or both. 

• Like 12

There’s two couples, at least, that were rescheduled from yesterday’s storms for today. They were booked business class on the original flight, and today, they are sitting  in lowly economy. They are not happy. The FA has asked the FA manager, and she’s telling them they have to take it up with American Airlines which is who they were booked to fly with yesterday. Airlines are fun, y’all. 

• Like 10

People still filing in. I’m charging and movie selected. 9 minutes til take off. I wonder what they are doing below us. It’s weird knowing they are down there, and there’s much more of them. That seat map had way more options than up top. 

image.jpg

• Like 12

5 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

They are doing a massive amount of work at Trafalger. Oh and we are lucky we came early to Piccadilly, they are closed today for filming. 

14D78A5A-D5CF-40C4-B2E3-D1733492C19E.jpeg

ED4FF0B3-D840-4743-AB4B-613FA9EEDC1D.jpeg

2BD386F5-7051-43A3-BB28-6CC447E2E878.jpeg

C6E51425-CAF4-45E0-B0D6-5E69EB79780D.jpeg

E7920969-687D-4326-841E-8782C4D45DA5.jpeg

Any idea what they were filming?

• Like 2