VISTA, Deck 14

swoodwor1

I notice on your photos of the pool deck that there is only one row of lounges in the shade surround the pool.

On the Riveara and Marina there are 3 rows. I can imagine big arguments over those lounges LOL

It is difficult to tell from the pictures but this online deckplan, if it is correct, shows the same three rows we had on Riviera.

image.thumb.png.e00f77e01419dbd41430bbfd717c0239.png

If someone who sailed Vista can confirm please.

In the photos by Steamboats  they look like they have little nooks  under the upper walking  deck

some have  chairs/tables  some have  another row of loungers

Too bad  those that have  been or are onboard  do not have time to post  or maybe the internet is not working 🙄

Guess  we will just have to wait  & see

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LHT28 said:

In the photos by Steamboats  they look like they have little nooks  under the upper walking  deck

some have  chairs/tables  some have  another row of loungers

Too bad  those that have  been or are onboard  do not have time to post  or maybe the internet is not working 🙄

Guess  we will just have to wait  & see

Or maybe they are having such a good time that they don't have/want to take the time to post on CC....I think we will start seeing more reviews, comments, etc. in a few weeks as more people have returned from a VISTA cruise...but it is hard to wait for those of us (and you) that will be sailing on this beautiful ship this Summer and Fall.  see you onboard!

• Like 2

Steamboat pics Post #2 show exactly what the pool area looks like. This whole post is VERY good with pictures of everything, bar menus, inside look at concierge cabin. Spa deck etc...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Acrusa said:

I notice on your photos of the pool deck that there is only one row of lounges in the shade surround the pool.

On the Riveara and Marina there are 3 rows. I can imagine big arguments over those lounges LOL

Comparing my Vista photos with my Marina photos, yes there are two rows in the shade underneath deck 14 on Marina and - I´d say - one and half rows in the sun (half because the first row next to the pool is not a full row). On the Vista there is one row in the shade underneath deck 14 but also those "cabana" type seating along the windows. So actually it´s two rows there. The "one and half rows" in the sun next to the pool are "missing". But Vista has less passengers than Marina/Riviera and it didn´t feel crowded. There´s still plenty of space on deck 14.

steamboats

• Like 1