CRYSTAL website allows you to create an account now

USCAdventurer

We are not sailing until mid-Sept but I was able to create our sign-on, and the website shows our voyage.  I completed Guest Details, Passport Information, Guest Preferences and Travel Information for both my husband and me.  All show "green".  Under "Travel Documents and Preferences" Suite Preferences and Emergency Contact also show "green".  The problem is when I click on "additional information", I get the following message:  Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information). No options other than to go back.  

Has anyone else encountered this.  I am on a desktop using Chrome.

Exactly what we have encountered. However, today we are able to make reservations for dining and tours for the first voyage.

I called Crystal yesterday and was told that IT was working on this problem.

we’ll see what happens.

13 minutes ago, bayonejoe said:

Exactly what we have encountered. However, today we are able to make reservations for dining and tours for the first voyage.

I called Crystal yesterday and was told that IT was working on this problem.

we’ll see what happens.

Glad it has worked.

Today I changed a reservation. And that one went through.

In that case it just took me a few tries only because I had to figure out which button to click on.  Now I know.  😀

Keith

23 hours ago, History&Wine said:

Suggest you remove all Crystal cookies from your computer and start over.

If on Ipad, click the two lines in the upper left portion of the screen.  "Log in register" will appear at the bottom left.

I did remove all Crystal cookies. 

However when I go to the Request Delete Data page, I get the following message:

I AM REQUESTING CRYSTAL TO REMOVE ALL MY DATA FROM THEIR SYSTEMS. PLEASE CONFIRM SELECTING THE CHECKBOX BELOW

Obviously I don't want them to delete my data from their systems! And there is no way to delete my account just from the website.

Very frustrating not to be able to access the login . I tried on my lap top and felt I had completed it but no success. Then my husband tried on our hard drive same situation. I called and spoke to someone and got a vague response that perhaps Safari had the problem!! Called my Ta and she spoke with them still unable to complete registering. So frustrating!! I hope they can get their act together so far I am unimpressed and I am a loyal Crystaller!!

I have the same problem with "additional information."  "Error:  a client-side exception...."  Happens on both PC desktop and iPad.  May call later in week.  Julia

13 minutes ago, Jinn said:

I have the same problem with "additional information."  "Error:  a client-side exception...."  Happens on both PC desktop and iPad.  May call later in week.  Julia

Julia, if you get a solution to this problem, please let us know.  I've been dealing with the same problem.

Phyllis

6 hours ago, Boatie 1 said:

Very frustrating not to be able to access the login . I tried on my lap top and felt I had completed it but no success. Then my husband tried on our hard drive same situation. I called and spoke to someone and got a vague response that perhaps Safari had the problem!! Called my Ta and she spoke with them still unable to complete registering. So frustrating!! I hope they can get their act together so far I am unimpressed and I am a loyal Crystaller!!

I wish I could figure out what the pattern on this is.  So far I haven't. Some people get in. Other don't or have issues.  I even had one.  My drop down menu doesn't show on of the USA airlines and someone else could see it.

For what it is worth I've use Safari on an iMac and other than the drop down issue and the fact that I either had to click on the save button multiple times or if that failed click on the next category for the guest documentation which caused the page to turn green I've not gotten those error messages where I couldn't complete everything.

Question.  Do you have a TA and, if so, have you asked them to try to complete the registration?

Also, could you provide more details on where you can't complete the registration?

Keith

Keith

Thanks for the email The problem occurs where a red circle appears at "Additional Information". Everything has been entered. My TA called and I spoke to someone they can't seem to find an answer for this problem??

Boatie(Muriel)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bayonejoe said:

I hope Crystal figures it  out soon. Since We have 54 days before sailing.

Do you also get the additional information with the circle around it.

I already followed up with Muriel but would you please take a screen shot (it might have been posted earlier but easier if someone can just do it again) showing the problem.

I've already been in contact with Crystal and my contact asked if I can send a screen shot.

Keith

1 minute ago, bayonejoe said:

Yes

OK a couple more questions.

If you log back in.

Then go to your bookings.

You click on the guest documents

which takes you to that screen shot.

you click on additional information. 

on the left is it a green or a red.

If red and everything is filled out click save. And if it doesn't turn green try a couple more times and if it is still red click on Terms & Conditions and let me know if it is still red or if it turns green.

Keith

Good news.

The problem with the error code is slated to be resolved later today along with a few other issues.

For example, there are some countries whose passport number is a mix of digits and letters and the system didn't accept the letters.  This one is also slated for resolution today.

Keith

I called Crystal about the "additional information" problem.  Got a human immediately.  He said Crystal is aware, it's an IT problem, trying to fix.  Julia

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jinn said:

I called Crystal about the "additional information" problem.  Got a human immediately.  He said Crystal is aware, it's an IT problem, trying to fix.  Julia

Julia, fix going in later today for the information one (screen shot in post 44) as are a few other fixes.

Keith

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bayonejoe said:

Thanks Keith

any idea who I should talk to about being  wait listed on a tour because I couldn’t complete my log in  last Friday. When we submitted he tour it said available,then we were wait listed.  

That I’m not sure.   Have you gone back to look at them to see if it opened up?  Only reason I mention this is I had looked through tours a couple of days ago and they seemed to be open but I might have missed yours.  

Keith