CRYSTAL website allows you to create an account now

USCAdventurer

I have a back-to-back booked. Doesn't appear to recognize such. Gives me a choice of flying out or staying in the vicinity of the port.

Correction: date is right, port is wrong.

I did see "IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE AN AIRPORT TRANSFER, CONTACT OUR RESERVATION OFFICE EMAIL: TRANSFERS@CRYSTALCRUISES.COM"

Edited by TER777

13 minutes ago, TER777 said:

I have a back-to-back booked. Doesn't appear to recognize such. Gives me a choice of flying out or staying in the vicinity of the port.

Correction: date is right, port is wrong.

I did see "IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE AN AIRPORT TRANSFER, CONTACT OUR RESERVATION OFFICE EMAIL: TRANSFERS@CRYSTALCRUISES.COM"

We had the same issue. When we booked everything it sees it as one for that purpose. In fact, right now that is why those of us can't book the second set of reservations. But yes I had to just say staying around the port.

Keith

11 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

We had the same issue. When we booked everything it sees it as one for that purpose. In fact, right now that is why those of us can't book the second set of reservations. But yes I had to just say staying around the port.

Keith

On the second half of the back-to-back, keeps saying red, documentation incomplete, but each individual category is green. I saved them all again. Still the same red/green mismatch.

13 minutes ago, TER777 said:

On the second half of the back-to-back, keeps saying red, documentation incomplete, but each individual category is green. I saved them all again. Still the same red/green mismatch.

This might not work but try going back to each one by clicking on them in the dashboard to see if that does anything. If not, log out and log back in.  See if that works.  If that doesn't if you can take a screen shot I can pass it over to Crystal. They might come back to ask for your booking number and e-mail as they did with a few other people who wrote to me with that. But let's try all this first.

I think you've been using smart devices and if you have you might want to try it with your computer.

Keith

15 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

This might not work but try going back to each one by clicking on them in the dashboard to see if that does anything. If not, log out and log back in.  See if that works.  If that doesn't if you can take a screen shot I can pass it over to Crystal. They might come back to ask for your booking number and e-mail as they did with a few other people who wrote to me with that. But let's try all this first.

I think you've been using smart devices and if you have you might want to try it with your computer.

Keith

I waited till I got home so I could use the computer. Logged out and back in - all green now! Thanks!

• Like 1