Umi Uma Sample Menus

Keith1010

10 minutes ago, bayonejoe said:

Keith, we are on the site and when I click on reserve a tour or restaurant I can’t reserve . Any thoughts 

thanks

I heard that there were some problems about two hours ago so not sure if that is the reason and I know you mentioned that.

Did you make it through the guest information to ensure that everything is showing green? I know you were having a problem and if you haven't completed everything then that is likely the problem.

I hope it clears up soon.

Keith

7 hours ago, bayonejoe said:

Thanks, everything is green. And says complete.

for some reason we cannot put in the number of guests for tours and restaurants .

I appreciate your response.

When I booked the restaurants the guest information was already populated (eg, it showed myself and my wife) so all I had to do was a restaurant at a time.  It did take me more than one try for at least one of the three. I think I started wit the Italian one and it worked like a charm but Umi Umi I had to hit the back button several times and if I remember I had to log out and back in and finally it worked.  Tastes it worked.

I didn't book tours yet.

I hope it works the next time you try it.

Keith

2 hours ago, AtA said:

I am on Safari and can't finish or sign up for anything.

When I provided the customer information often I had to hit the save button multiple times for it to turn green.  What I learned when I did another voyage is if it didn't turn green to hit the next section for the passenger information and when I did the one I was trying to turn green turned green. Not sure if that was the problem you are having but wanted to mention that.

Also on the first person you can't acknowledge the last section and do the signature. I discovered skip that and go to the next person and when you are done wit them you can get into the last section and sign it and then the last secton for the first person turns green.

I actually started in Firefox but then moved to Safari and on the guest information for another voyage used safari the entire time.

Keith

From memory, the menu looks basically the same.  I know it is a sample menu and I loved several of the items listed but I am really hoping for some changes all over on New Crystal.  I'm not looking for a "carbon copy" of the previous experience! 

Thanks for posting this Keith.

~Nancy

• Like 1

It's more than likely that the menu is part of the contract between Crystal and Nobu Hospitality LLC. Nobu Hospitality would have both input and approval of the menu to protect the brand. Crystal has to operate a consistent menu within the limitations of the supply chain and ships sailing around the world.  Here is a brief description of the Nobu brand: https://www.hospitalitynet.org/organization/17016422.html

"Nobu is one of the premier luxury lifestyle brands in the world and is owned by Chef Nobu, Robert De Niro and Meir Teper. With operations spanning five continents, the Nobu brand thrives in many global capitals as a focal destination. The natural growth of the Nobu luxury brand built on service, image and hospitality offers the complete spectrum of hotel and restaurant management for unique projects around the world."

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, oakridger said:

I'm not looking for a "carbon copy" of the previous experience!

Actually, I would be more than satisfied if the new Crystal was a carbon copy of the old Crystal...and that especially includes Umi Uma.

• Like 7