Elite Benefits on Summit

Midway7934

On 6/4/2023 at 5:08 AM, the penguins said:

Correct - unlimited free drinks from a special menue in most bars (not in the MDR) between 5 and 7. Also free water in sealed cans to see you through the next day. Not available on embarkation day.

Free lattes/expresso, smoothies, mimosas and sparkling wine during the Elite breakfast (our favorite way to start the day).

1 bag of wash and fold laundry each. 

They no longer do “expresso” as they wanted a more relaxed atmosphere. So they substituted with espresso.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BEAV said:

They no longer do “expresso” as they wanted a more relaxed atmosphere. So they substituted with espresso.

Correct and as the first person to spot the deliberate mistake you win a free latte.😀😂

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2023 at 8:08 AM, the penguins said:

Correct - unlimited free drinks from a special menue in most bars (not in the MDR) between 5 and 7. Also free water in sealed cans to see you through the next day. Not available on embarkation day.

Free lattes/expresso, smoothies, mimosas and sparkling wine during the Elite breakfast (our favorite way to start the day).

1 bag of wash and fold laundry each. 

Do they offer flavored cappuccino?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

Yes you can bring these drinks with you to dinner. 

I have never seen a tip jar anywhere on any celebrity cruise. Generally if you wish to give a tip for these complimentary drinks, you give it in cash directly to the server.

The martini bars had a tip "jar" on most of our sailings that I've noticed.  It was a premium scotch empty box.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2023 at 3:03 AM, the penguins said:

Depends on your definition of "real".

For us it's perfect: cold meats, salmon and cheeses. Croissants and rolls. Various fruits. Fresh toast if you ask. Various Danish pastries. Fresh fruit smoothies.

Lattes, capachinos, hot chocolate and pots of tea.

Bloody Mary's, mimosas, sparkling wine.

Sometimes it's buffet style other times pre plated - it depends on where you are sailing from. If preplated they will make up plates to your specification.

The Captain's Club Host attends every day so an ideal time to talk to them about any issues or to make an appointment for later in the day.

For me it’s my ideal breakfast, sadly I’m married to an eggs & ham guy and on Summit they had a glorious baked ham in Oceanview at breakfast!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bunnyette said:

For me it’s my ideal breakfast, sadly I’m married to an eggs & ham guy and on Summit they had a glorious baked ham in Oceanview at breakfast!

Breaking news!!! You are permitted to have separate breakfasts 😀😂😀

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, whataboutport said:

Does anyone know if ordering these drinks at mock tails was an issue, either at HH or the breakfast? 

Can anyone share any opinions on the Persian gardens perk? 

There is the clear list of drinks…I guess you could ask for any of the alcoholic ones minus the alcohol but I wouldn’t then really call them mocktails…Best bet is to look at the menu and then discuss with the waiter…At breakfast I don’t know if they have none alcoholic sparkling wine…Again worth asking…

Re Persian Gardens…On S class we have occasional used the perk if we have either enjoyed an ‘empty ship day’ in a port we have visited before or we have got back from an early excursion. It is a nice place to enjoy a sauna of one type or another and lie down and watch the world go by. On M class we never bother, quite simply we don’t like the area…

Edited by chemmo

13 hours ago, whataboutport said:

Does anyone know if ordering these drinks at mock tails was an issue, either at HH or the breakfast? 

At Elite breakfast, they serve bloody Marys, and Mimosas.  So basically, with no alcohol, you would get spiced tomato juice or orange juice.

2 hours ago, dazey said:

We most enjoy the tender priority and the 5-7 happy hour.  Other than that the perks are not what I had imagined as I worked up to Elite. 

Just curious. The perks haven't changed so what were you expecting or imagined?