which Ft Lauderdale hotels have shuttle to cruise port?

Bently57

Check visitlauderdale.com. It lists all the FLL hotels with their amenities, like shuttles.

As discussed here frequently, it is recommended to not worry too much about shuttles. Taxis and Ubers are plentiful, and the distances are fairly short, so not expensive.

2 hours ago, sunsetme said:

take a cab or uber, it's a pain to travel with a group and tons of luggage to load and unload, stops at various piers, etc.

True fact 👍

Normally we just take the Hyatt Place 10th St shuttle to the pier for about $10 pp.  Reason - less hassle than getting a taxi or Uber and we are in no big hurry anyway.  Just show up on time in the lobby, load up the luggage and go.

• Like 1

I've stayed in 4-5 different hotels pre-cruise and they're all the same - farm out shuttle service or they use their own shuttles, but even when they use their own they charge for it....either way it costs 10-15/pp. 

I'd be willing to bet IF there's a free shuttle somewhere it's probably at a higher end hotel so you're paying for it one way or the other. Just have to decide if the shuttle or uber are more convenient.  I typically find the shuttle convenient, they've always been available at the time I've wanted to head over, and it's usually easier to have a big shuttle to put our big bags in, but I can see the argument for an uber.