Transportation from the Galveston, TX airport to the cruise ship

beshears

If you have ever used/booked transportation from the Galveston, TX airport to the cruise ship, did you use Princess to book your transportation, or did you get it directly there at the airport, and if so, for what price?

10 minutes ago, beshears said:

If you have ever used/booked transportation from the Galveston, TX airport to the cruise ship, did you use Princess to book your transportation, or did you get it directly there at the airport, and if so, for what price?

I used the Princess shuttle from IAH to Galveston when I went on the Ruby in April. It was pre booked several months prior. It did the job. It cost me $29. YMMV.

• Thanks 1

Here is your misunderstanding, there is not a major airport in Galveston. It is NOT a suburb of Houston. You have to fly in/out of Houston, some 50-70 miles away depending on what airport you use Hobby or IAH. If you are fortunately to live in city served by SW then hobby is a good option.

• Like 1

I put transfers on my February ‘24  booking and they are $72.00 CAD per person each way ( Bush- IAH )

Might also consider one of the shared shuttles- quote I got was $35 US pp each way. Galveston Express.

Thank you for your responses. Yes, I completely forgot we have to fly to Houston from KC, MO, and not Galveston, and then get transportation there. I have been talking to a PVP, which at this time seems to have gotten me a pretty good deal for 4 rooms. She then mentioned the transportation of $108.00 pp, going to the ship and coming back. That is why I ask.

• Like 1