MSC Yacht Club questions

bryonrw

16 minutes ago, johnnylincoln said:

No you can’t I’m afraid. 

You are free to join them in any other bar on the ship though. 

This is, unfortunately, correct. People have mentioned day passes in the past, but I don't think anything like that exists anymore.

Why not just invite them to upgrade to YC as well?  If they can’t swing the upgrade cost then I recommend you save YC for another time. Not only can they not join you in the YC bar, it also applies to the YC restaurant and common areas. You would essentially have to choose to miss out on the YC amenities for which you’ve paid to be with your friends or miss out on being with your friends to take advantage of the YC amenities. 

• Like 7

Slightly off the OP's topic but another YC question, Are the crepes and ice cream and the coffee at Jean-Philippe included with YC or is it a separate charge? Trying to figure out where to get my early morning coffee. (I am booked in the YC on the Meraviglia) Thank you.

Another off topic question but still YC.

I have been trying to figure out the internet as I have the premium Wi-Fi for 2 devices per my booking.

1. Does this package include streaming?

2. Is it 2 devices per cabin or per person? It is my wife and myself and we usually have our phone and a tablet each. So we would need to connect 4

33 minutes ago, hunter68 said:

Another off topic question but still YC.

I have been trying to figure out the internet as I have the premium Wi-Fi for 2 devices per my booking.

1. Does this package include streaming?

2. Is it 2 devices per cabin or per person? It is my wife and myself and we usually have our phone and a tablet each. So we would need to connect 4

Two devices per person. Streaming is hit and miss. I think you can upgrade bro a streaming package but I never inquired about this. Note that when at Ocean Cay you have to log out of the ship’s wifi and log into a new account on the island. Too much of a PITA for my liking but it can be done. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Haggis Mary said:

Two devices connected at the same time, or two registered devices total?

Two registered devices. You can't log in and out and switch devices on MSC.