EZ Air is down

Hobbes67

I have been trying to book a flight all day today and keep getting a message that the system is down.  I finally called to check on it and the person said he was told it was down for 3 days.  Does anyone know anything about this?  I hope the person I was talking to doesn't know what he is talking about. 

Yes, my TA tried all day to get my flight ticketed.  She was told they are having "technical difficulties".  I dare NOT try to do it online (request ticketing) in fear of losing everything.  

17 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Yes, my TA tried all day to get my flight ticketed.  She was told they are having "technical difficulties".  I dare NOT try to do it online (request ticketing) in fear of losing everything.  

All that does is send a request in that someone has to action between PCL and EZ-Air.  It does not do a real-time ticketing process from the Cruise Personalizer flight booking pages.

52 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

All that does is send a request in that someone has to action between PCL and EZ-Air.  It does not do a real-time ticketing process from the Cruise Personalizer flight booking pages.

And the saga continues.

I was shocked this morning.  I called EZ Air around 10:30 AM.  Reached an agent right away.  But that is where the WOW factor ended.  I was able to get my e-ticket numbers, so that confirms that my tickets have been "issued".  Other than that, nice agent really couldn't help much.

Couldn't fix my error on selecting seats (remove seat selection so I won't be charged).

Couldn't explain why I can't see one of my legs on Air Canada although listed in United.

You call Air Canada (holder of plane and seats) and you get:  "Call your agent".  I do have a call back scheduled with Air Canada.  I don't see how they can do this when they have more calls coming in than they can handle.  Will see...it's only been an hour so far.  

Trying to message Air Canada through Facebook.  Useless.