(Not quite live) from Iona - G318 - Fjords - 10th June

TigerB

Folks, I am having problems with t'internet so haven't been able to post the information about getting from the port to Haugesund town centre; nor have I been able to upload all the information about the Norwegian tasting menu.

I'm going to lose data soon, and will not have it tomorrow (sea day).

If you can stand to wait a little longer I will upload them at the weekend, once we are home.

Thanks for your patience.🙂

@purplesea I take it you are not travelling this Saturday; can you wait a little longer?

Edited by TigerB
  • Like 6

Folks, there's just enough for just one more post before I lose my data altogether.

It's a corker!

So, for all you ladies, and some of you guys, here is a little treat to keep you going until I get home on Saturday and start posting again...

IMG-20230612-WA0024.thumb.jpg.707405ca6e7892f16527d019c3fe911a.jpg

That's the clean version; the full version, where I am stripped down to my thong and oiled up, is on Redtube.

Search for SexySexyTiger, but perhaps not on a work computer.🫢

• Like 2
  • Haha 17

14 minutes ago, TigerB said:

Folks, there's just enough for just one more post before I lose my data altogether.

It's a corker!

So, for all you ladies, and some of you guys, here is a little treat to keep you going until I get home on Saturday and start posting again...

That's the clean version; the full version, where I am stripped down to my thong and oiled up, is on Redtube.

Don't want to see this! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TigerB said:

Folks, I am having problems with t'internet so haven't been able to post the information about getting from the port to Haugesund town centre; nor have I been able to upload all the information about the Norwegian tasting menu.

I'm going to lose data soon, and will not have it tomorrow (sea day).

If you can stand to wait a little longer I will upload them at the weekend, once we are home.

Thanks for your patience.🙂

@purplesea I take it you are not travelling this Saturday; can you wait a little longer?

No, we are not travelling until the middle of September, so plenty of time to sort thing out.

Many thanks,

Pam

3 hours ago, TigerB said:

It's a corker!

We are on the same cruise as you next March and are in the next cabin to you as well I believe, I can see we are going to have an entertaining time!!

Michelle

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

51 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

We are on the same cruise as you next March and are in the next cabin to you as well I believe, I can see we are going to have an entertaining time!!

Michelle

Michelle - watch out for any images of tropical fruit on the cabin doors!  

• Haha 10

On 6/15/2023 at 8:47 PM, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

On 6/15/2023 at 9:40 PM, Ilovemygarden said:

You know it! Don't forget your pineapple magnet, Michelle! 🫢

• Haha 8

Michelle

I seem to recall, when I booked the outside cabin on Arvia for September 2024, being told that one of those four cabins has a pole in it.🤭

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, TigerB said:

I seem to recall, when I booked the outside cabin on Arvia for September 2024, being told that one of those four cabins has a pole in it.🤭

Best to check the carpets if they look like they haven't been cleaned then 

you have a Slovak 🙃

Edited by kalos
  • Like 1

Michelle

Michelle, what is your cabin no.? Ours is 12426.

We've been home just over an hour, after picking up Her Highness; we've just had a brew.

After the nightmare disembarkation from Arvia in April, this was a breeze.

We were allocated 10:15 for assisted disembarkation, and told to meet in the Limelight Club.  I called reception to change that, saying that our lass can manage in her power chair and she didn't need full assistance to get off. We were then given 08:45, with the muster point being the Club House.

We vacated our cabin and were down for breakfast in the Pearl at 07:30. Getting a lift from 15 to 6 was a right pain in the proverbial, with self-disembarkers claiming all the lifts and not giving two figs about the wheelchair users or infirm.

You certainly know you are eating a disembarkation breakfast when you only get one pineapple chunk in you fruit salad, and the grapefruit juice is so watered down, it would probably taste better by drinking from the tap.

There was no way our lass was going to attempt to go up two decks to the Club House to check-in, and try to get back to the gangways near the atrium on deck 6. I went alone and just as I entered at 08:28 the guy announced that those with a time between 08:30 & 08:45 could now disembarked.

We walked/bouled off the ship, using the ramp in the terminal, rather than the lift.  Good choice as we entered the baggage hall very close to our cases; I found them straightaway. So, whereas in April it took us at about thirty minutes or more from stepping into the baggage hall to getting outside, this time it was barely ten.

Once outside, I left the boss at the far end of the drop-off area, and took the two cases to the car (in (Triangle). I returned on foot for her and the smaller items, and back again to the car. We were driving off at 08:58.  What an absolute breeze!🙂

So, I've finished my brew and I'm now going to have five minutes.😴  After all that rich roof this week, I'm looking forward to my go-to comfort tea of chips and dippy eggs.😋

I'll catch up with you all soon, and will fill in the blanks over the next couple of days.👋

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

Michelle, what is your cabin no.? Ours is 12426.

Exactly eight decks below you, using the midship lifts. I'm thinking about asking that, if the ship isn't in port, to change the designated deck for the star button in the lift; instead of going to the gangway deck it will go to deck 4, the party deck, and right near out cabin.😉

1 hour ago, TigerB said:

You will be able to practice your pole dancing skills!! Maybe P & O could introduce it as a new exercise class….. maybe not the medical facilities would be overrun with sprains and fractures

Michelle

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

Similar position but a few decks down. We really must meet up with you and TigerB. It’s funny the thought of travelling half way around the world to meet people who live not that far away.

For definite, I will look forward to it

Michelle

• Like 2

@Selbourne & @purplesea  I haven't forgotten about those things I was going to do for you. I was flaked out yesterday after getting home, and we've had the kids over today, and I've had washing to do.

Once I've finished our lass's list of post-holiday chores, I'll get on to it.🙂

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, TigerB said:

@Selbourne & @purplesea  I haven't forgotten about those things I was going to do for you. I was flaked out yesterday after getting home, and we've had the kids over today, and I've had washing to do.

Once I've finished our lass's list of post-holiday chores, I'll get on to it.🙂

Did you ever reveal what a pattieslapper was?

On 6/15/2023 at 9:40 PM, Ilovemygarden said:

Took this picture in the Vatican gardens...no further comment.🤣IMG_20180912_113952.thumb.jpg.c1c7f5e19ab00690f5e053adc7b7388a.jpg

• Haha 7