Are bathrobes included?

jocelysue

Rarely (if ever) use a robe outside of being in the Spa).  So, I guess I’ve never looked or noticed.  Slippers, on the other hand, I use when I go out on the balcony.

I do not wear any of those outside the cabin other than in the spa as mentioned previously.

Soap?  Soap is soap…liquid, bar…any configuration.  It gets me clean.  That’s all that matters.  And, it keeps me from having to make room in my luggage to pack my own.

17 hours ago, RocketMan275 said:

I run about 240 lbs and  they still don't fit.  

Wow! I'm kind of surprised. 240 isn't wildly off for someone that's over 6 feet.

46 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

I'm 5'4" and 140 lbs so XX small sounds fine to me! 😜

You gotta put some meat on those bones man! Well, ok, maybe not if you're 5' 4". Must be a soccer player. No shade, I was too - just a defender, not a striker for sure).

On 6/12/2023 at 11:33 PM, UKstages said:

yes, in my experience, bathrobes are an amenity in club balcony rooms and above.

that would include suites and the haven.

Had a Club Balcony Suite on the Getaway in May, and there were no bathrobes provided.

3 hours ago, omahabob said:

Had a Club Balcony Suite on the Getaway in May, and there were no bathrobes provided.

you mean they just were not in the room by default, or you asked for one and were denied? 

On 6/13/2023 at 4:51 PM, RocketMan275 said:

I always bring my own.  The one's provided by the cruise line only come in sizes Small, X-Small, and XX-Small.  And, that includes suites and Haven.

I usually wear XL, but the NCL robes were fine for me.  For my wife, she finds them a little too long and so always fold the sleeves (she's 4' 11.5";   Shhh, she keeps saying she's 5'1")

• Like 1