Liquor for Cabin

sparks1093

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

Also the drinks in the fridge/mini-bar are not covered by the drink package.  

We have found that when sailing in a suite, we were not charged for the water or soda's.  I believe that also applies to the beer but ask your Butler and verify.  On our last cruise our butler kept the mini-bar stocked with bottle water and Vitamin Zero drinks, lemonade being my flavor of choice. 

That seems to be a new thing , our butler when we were in sky suite asked what we wanted stocked in fridge and she then replenished anything used . Royal suite and above that was always the case.

Guest 4-2-N-8
4 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Also the drinks in the fridge/mini-bar are not covered by the drink package.  

We have found that when sailing in a suite, we were not charged for the water or soda's.  I believe that also applies to the beer but ask your Butler and verify.  On our last cruise our butler kept the mini-bar stocked with bottle water and Vitamin Zero drinks, lemonade being my flavor of choice. 

I haven't researched what comes with all the room types.

I've only had experience on Celebrity once (and earlier this year), in an EV on Beyond. I recall the shoreside team reached out well ahead of that cruise and asked what I wanted with all aspects of the cruise, fridge contents included. They did a great job and very responsive.

I can say that our fridge had exactly what we asked for and was replenished at all times like magic.

We have an Iconic on Beyond for an 11-night out of Rome this August and shoreside contacted me last month to ask for everything we would like, including fridge contents.

Their shoreside team is quite good.

My brief experience with Celebrity has so far been superb. I like them.

1 hour ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

I haven't researched what comes with all the room types.

I've only had experience on Celebrity once (and earlier this year), in an EV on Beyond. I recall the shoreside team reached out well ahead of that cruise and asked what I wanted with all aspects of the cruise, fridge contents included. They did a great job and very responsive.

I can say that our fridge had exactly what we asked for and was replenished at all times like magic.

We have an Iconic on Beyond for an 11-night out of Rome this August and shoreside contacted me last month to ask for everything we would like, including fridge contents.

Their shoreside team is quite good.

My brief experience with Celebrity has so far been superb. I like them.

For Royal Suites and above, all the contents in the mini-bar are included and they will stock according to your request and keep it fully supplied.

For the lower suites, e.g. Sky, Aqua Sky, and Celebrity that is not usually the case.  As @Jim_Iain indicated, it seems to depend on your specific Butler. Some may not have you charged for the wine and vodka, other may.