Question on Day of Sailing

byargertx

1 minute ago, byargertx said:

Looked at Princess app just now (we board Grand today) and my cabin and deck are “pending” instead of the cabin number we’ve had assigned. Any ideas?

I had that once, and thought maybe it was an upgrade (it was not). Suggest you sign out and close the app, then reload the app and sign in. When I did that, my cabin showed up again.

So, for me it was just an app glitch - nothing more.

1 hour ago, byargertx said:

Looked at Princess app just now (we board Grand today) and my cabin and deck are “pending” instead of the cabin number we’ve had assigned. Any ideas?

Instead of the App.  Can you go online Princess.com   …

sign in and check cruise personalizer and travel summary..,what cabin does that say?  A new one?  Original one?

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

Always print or screenshot your travel summary. First time on the majestic I had spent 5 hours on hold getting into M107 and the day we went to board they had switched us back to our original cabin. Was able to take the paper to customer service onboard and they got it straightened out and gave OBC because of the confusion.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, fpsphil said:

Always print or screenshot your travel summary. First time on the majestic I had spent 5 hours on hold getting into M107 and the day we went to board they had switched us back to our original cabin. Was able to take the paper to customer service onboard and they got it straightened out and gave OBC because of the confusion.

So, they moved you precruise and you didn’t notice it?  Did you end up getting M107 after all that?

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

So, they moved you precruise and you didn’t notice it?  Did you end up getting M107 after all that?

No notice. Had showed in personalized the day before but when we got to the dock they had us back in a normal mini. We ended up back in M107

8 hours ago, byargertx said:

Simply the glitchy

app

This sometimes happens on embarkation day

ignore

and bon voyage

We had this happen on our last two cruises! As we'd originally booked a GTY, then been assigned a cabin, we thought we'd gone back into the pool for an upgrade. The excitement was there!!! For about two hours on the morning of boarding. Nope, Cabin came back just as we left for the ship. Second time it happened (again we had an assigned GTY), we barely blinked. Again, no upgrade. Think this is just a common glitch, but then again, when I asked, no one else on our roll call said they'd had it, so who knows.