Royal Carribean Credit Card

We have two cards - the RCL Visa which we only keep as a backup in case our Chase Amazon Visa gets compromised, and the Chase card which we use for everything since it is a cash back card (got $773 back in the past 12 months). 

2 hours ago, hmorrow said:

yes-applied for it, was approved, and I 'll have 250 obc....

How long after you met the spending goal was the $250 posted to your rewards balance? 

Edited by Tall22

The card over all sucks. But, I use it when I want to rebook while onboard. Use the RCL CC and you can get some good perks like discounts on booking, room credits, and putting down 50% less of a down payment per person. Other than that, put it in a dark drawer and don't use it. 

13 minutes ago, 95south said:

The card over all sucks. But, I use it when I want to rebook while onboard. Use the RCL CC and you can get some good perks like discounts on booking, room credits, and putting down 50% less of a down payment per person. Other than that, put it in a dark drawer and don't use it. 

What?  Since when?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tall22 said:

How long after you met the spending goal was the $250 posted to your rewards balance? 

I don’t have it yet. Should arrive any day. But my next cruise isn’t till October, so I doubt it will be an issue. Sorry I can’t answer your specific question.

6 hours ago, hmorrow said:

I don’t have it yet. Should arrive any day. But my next cruise isn’t till October, so I doubt it will be an issue. Sorry I can’t answer your specific question.

Thanks. I just received my card and because I sail at the end of August, I am concerned about getting it credited in time. After I applied, I read that it can take 6 to 8 weeks for it to be available. Here's hoping I get it in time to use it!

• Like 1

I have the card and want to stop using it so much but have built up a decent amount of points since Covid started since we haven't been on a cruise in awhile. If I want to cash in for a free cruise can I also cash in later for OBC for that same cruise? Or can I have my husband cash in rewards for OBC?

4 hours ago, ACruiserinFL said:

I have the card and want to stop using it so much but have built up a decent amount of points since Covid started since we haven't been on a cruise in awhile. If I want to cash in for a free cruise can I also cash in later for OBC for that same cruise? Or can I have my husband cash in rewards for OBC?

You can do both (free cruise and OBC).

I know this board is regarding RCL cc; however, I just received Celebrity's cc and was offered $300 bonus on board credit after $1000 worth of charges.  I haven't even received our first statement yet.

Edited by LadyBerard
changed "in" to "on"