Haven Questions

Dolebludger

How about the new Prima? I guess from your response, there is a difference among ships. We were in the Haven on the Pearl in 2015, and no separate restaurant, bar, or pool. Just wondering if things have improved, at least on some ships.

Well, actually the Pearl Haven Courtyard does have a pool.  But, on the newer ships such as the Prima there is a dedicated Courtyard area with pool and hot tubs and a bar and restaurant exclusively for Haven guests.

Enjoy!

The Prima has inside bar, outside bar, two restaurant sections, lots of inside seating, lots of outside seating, larger pool, hot tubs.  Not good for cold weather.  When we went, not lots of umbrellas but maybe more now for warm weather trips?  Restaurant great.  Sold as upscale experience yet they wanted to charge $1.25 for Crown, supposedly reversed.  Charged for can of soda in Haven but tap is free.  I wouldn't say my favorite layout.

Two dedicated elevators that hit most floors.

18 hours ago, Dolebludger said:

How about the new Prima? I guess from your response, there is a difference among ships. We were in the Haven on the Pearl in 2015, and no separate restaurant, bar, or pool. Just wondering if things have improved, at least on some ships.

Suggest you go to youtube.

Search on Prima Haven Harr.

You'll find some very good videos of the Prima Haven.

Also, the NCL website:

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/prima#!#highlights