Ovation cruise port in Copenhagen

scgomg

If you've recently boarded the Ovation in Copenhagen, can you tell me the particular port location/address that was used?  Seabourn is showing me 2 different possibilities.  I'd like to know where to tell a taxi.  We are on July 9th Copenhagen to Copenhagen.

Thanks!

this is how you can check and get updates:

go to this website:  https://www.cmport.com/terminals/ships-in-port/

- click on the Copenhagen tab
- enter the date you are looking for
- add name of ship
- a list will populate
- in the status column, select the down arrow and the details will be listed

it is showing: Oceankag, quay c332

* always a good idea to revisit as you get closer to sail date as this may change

51 minutes ago, scgomg said:

If you've recently boarded the Ovation in Copenhagen, can you tell me the particular port location/address that was used?  Seabourn is showing me 2 different possibilities.  I'd like to know where to tell a taxi.  We are on July 9th Copenhagen to Copenhagen.

Thanks!

Us too 😜

On June 11 we sailed from OceanKaj terminal 1.  Sometimes called pier 331.

This morning we returned to the same location.  I wouldn’t fret though, Orient Kaj is literally around the corner.  Long before you reach either you’ll be directing your taxi driver with finger pintinf “that one”.

I will add that it is a very basic terminal building, completely separate from literally anything else.

1 hour ago, Techno123 said:

@jondfk were there taxis waiting at the terminal this morning? We will need to make a very sharp exit on the Sunday morning we dock 😁

I saw many taxis waiting at the port this morning in Copenhagen when we disembarked.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SLSD said:

I saw many taxis waiting at the port this morning in Copenhagen when we disembarked.  

Thankyou @SLSD that is reassuring. I have so enjoyed following along with you and @jondfk. So excited for us to follow in your footsteps in 2 weeks time 😁.

Just watching Elton John at Glastonbury ( on the telly of course, too old for festivals now 😂😂)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Techno123 said:

@jondfk were there taxis waiting at the terminal this morning? We will need to make a very sharp exit on the Sunday morning we dock 😁

There were many taxis on hand, we could see the taxi rank from our balcony.  

On the other hand, when we arrived on the 11th our taxi driver said there were urgent messages from his dispatcher saying taxis needed at the port - that was at noontime so the message probably is no problem getting off, perhaps more challenging if you intend to drop bags and go back into the city for a look see.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Techno123 said:

Thankyou @SLSD that is reassuring. I have so enjoyed following along with you and @jondfk. So excited for us to follow in your footsteps in 2 weeks time 😁.

Just watching Elton John at Glastonbury ( on the telly of course, too old for festivals now 😂😂)

He was superb wasn’t he!