Bed by bath on Beyond?

39august

How do I tell which cabins have bed by bath vs. bed by balcony on Beyond please. I have seen some posts that have addressed this in the past, but since I was not interested in E class ships, I didn't pay a lot of attention. Now, we are going to be moved to Beyond from RF and I would like to retain my C1 bed by bath cabin. Also am now looking for b2b with same cabin. That may be a challenge in itself. 

Edited by 39august

• 39august changed the title to Bed by bath on Beyond?

Look at deck plans. You can usually tell where the bed is by the indentation.  Also, we always have booked bed by the bath but when on the Apex had bed by balcony after being moved from a cabin with bed by bath ( noise issue and plenty of cabins as was shortly after cruising resumed) and the cabin did feel “roomier”.

Look for the indentation.  

Where the room appears to jut out, that's where the bed is. 

🍹

For example:

9191 has the bed by the bath.  9195 it's by the infinite verandah. 9197 by the bathroom, 9199 by the infinite verandah.

Screenshot_20230627_144508_Gallery.jpg.a56e83f5052d00d0f52e56ec6580b998.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the help. Jelayne, that seems simpler than the indentation thing. Glad to know the every other cabin thing works on BY as well as on S class. I think I have found my substitution for the cancelled RF back to back we have planned for April and May. Now to find substitute for Sept. Oct. We have no notification yet, but will be sending cabin preferences to TA shortly.