Medallion App Question

sabrefan

Go on the Princess Regal in 53 days. I have filled everything out on the Medallion App. I was under the impression that a QR code would show up on the phone app for boarding purposes. So far I see no QR code. I suppose the cruise is too many days away to receive this. I have cruised Princess before but not using the app. When and if the QR code shows up on the app where is it located? Certainly appreciate any advice in advance.

21 minutes ago, sabrefan said:

Go on the Princess Regal in 53 days. I have filled everything out on the Medallion App. I was under the impression that a QR code would show up on the phone app for boarding purposes. So far I see no QR code. I suppose the cruise is too many days away to receive this. I have cruised Princess before but not using the app. When and if the QR code shows up on the app where is it located? Certainly appreciate any advice in advance.

You’ll see it right on the top, first page.

You can’t miss it.

You have green checks on every thing? 

Order your Medallion wearable? Even if you’re picking up at port.

Pick an arrivals time?  Will be available anywhere from 59 days to 12 days before sailing.

Click on: personal information and documents >move down to Suggested>
arrivals>click on your ship>the arrivals group.

If it’s not open yet, just keep checking.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GoDucksNation said:

My cruise is in 10 days and the QR code just showed up today 

Well, then.  This is another change.  My May cruise (and it's only June), I had a QR code as soon as I picked my arrival time.  Why the late addition?  Not that it matters any how.  

8 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Well, then.  This is another change.  My May cruise (and it's only June), I had a QR code as soon as I picked my arrival time.  Why the late addition?  Not that it matters any how.  

Most of the time, it appears when you’ve completed ordering the OM and picked an arrival time.  That can be 59 days to 10 days before sailing.  So, the QR can really vary.  But, like you said, it doesn’t matter so much.  Except, a couple of times I was asked if I had a QR code.

If I didn’t, they would just check you in anyway.  😳  2 seconds. Lol

12 hours ago, sabrefan said:

It will show up when you book an arrival time.  Then it will disappear and come back a week or so before you cruise.  That has been my experience.

9 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

1 hour ago, Fortunate 2 travel said:

It will show up when you book an arrival time.  Then it will disappear and come back a week or so before you cruise.  That has been my experience.

This is what seems to happen now and it is recent. The QR code now has your deck and Cabin number above it.  

• Like 2