Actual Brand Name of Celebrity Shampoo?

tenmile

12 minutes ago, CunucuMom said:

Take a look at posts #20 and 21.  My guess is X is phasing out the Bigelow products which is why some pax still see them in use but they're no longer listed as an amenity on the website.

i see.. well hope that on ASCENT they'll have something nice.

Guess LLPs stated  preference for  local businesses has gone away!  Politics aside,   most stuff from China  is sub par but often hard to avoid.

• Like 1

You need to look close at CO Bigelow.  It states it's SLS free and the second ingredient is Sodium Laureth Sulfate, which I believe is SLS.  Some  sizes are made in China, some in Italy.  This is also a disclaimer on their website.  "* Ingredients vary by bottle size."  I find that strange.  I'm glad it's not animal tested, because I don't think you should use it on your dog.  

On 7/1/2023 at 3:53 PM, Obobru said:

We bring Dove soap, I wouldn't use the cheap Chinese drying soap they provide on my face it's low quality and has some kind of gritty exfoliant in it. While we have Chinese manufactured items everywhere I won't eat food or use any personal care products that have come from China. 

I love their bar soap, including the exfoliant.  It doesn't seem low quality to me. I actually dislike Dove soap as it seems to leave a greasy film on my skin. I have no issue using personal care products from China. To each their own. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 3:11 PM, Julma said:

You need to look close at CO Bigelow.  It states it's SLS free and the second ingredient is Sodium Laureth Sulfate, which I believe is SLS.  Some  sizes are made in China, some in Italy.  This is also a disclaimer on their website.  "* Ingredients vary by bottle size."  I find that strange.  I'm glad it's not animal tested, because I don't think you should use it on your dog.  

fyi

SLS is also sodium laurel sulphate, the old school (1940s) detergent. 

SLE is s but gentler. 

Edited by Truepeacenik

On 6/29/2023 at 5:48 PM, Cruise Gopher said:

In Concierge Class and above they use C.O. Bigelow products. I’m just not sure what exact scent. Someone else might know. 

Here is the website, you have to filter by brand for just the C.O. Bigelow brand. 

https://www.bigelowchemists.com/search/?q=Shampoo

Lavender and peppermint.  Just ordered 12 bars of soap of same scent directly from Bigelow.  Good for the sensories to make me feel like I’m cruising!  Lol 😆

Edited by MisterMet