Princess doubles Military Benefit thru 7/21

emeraldlake

I received the double credit on a cruise I just booked and then my wife who qualifies for the military OBC only received the normal credit.  Princess rep said they are waiting for instructions how to put the double credit in the booking for the second because there is a glitch and system will not allow it as of yesterday.  Stay tuned.

13 hours ago, trbarton said:

With all of this credit you don’t need to add the Princess Plus when booking since I understand that you can add it the 1st day & pay with your OBC. 

I’m looking at a 14 day cruise where with the stock credit I’ll have $1,200 in OBC & it’s $840 if I add it with my booking. 

Tom😀

Remember that you have to add it for both passengers in the cabin.

2 hours ago, WmFCoyote said:

Tom travels as a single

Thanks!  Yes I travel single. They stoped both the veterans + stock credit on the 29th & started to new offer the next day. It’s still a great offer. 

Tom😀

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 9:52 AM, Princessfan20 said:

I received the double credit on a cruise I just booked and then my wife who qualifies for the military OBC only received the normal credit.  Princess rep said they are waiting for instructions how to put the double credit in the booking for the second because there is a glitch and system will not allow it as of yesterday.  Stay tuned.

What cruise is this that you received the double military credit?

On 7/1/2023 at 11:06 AM, tothemall&beyond said:

Yeah, I got the same response late last night from my CVP. But he suggested I contact Guest Services (formerly Customer Relations) to advocate my point. So I will... Will let you all know how it goes. Not expecting much, but "you can't win if you don't play".

On 7/3/2023 at 6:30 PM, tothemall&beyond said:

The email was vague as to which voyages qualified and it certainly didn't contain the caveat about it being for "new bookings only". 

It also doesn't tell you that if you won't get the extra $250 military credit if you claim the Carnival shareholder credit!

On 7/6/2023 at 3:58 PM, Jazzytelly said:

Shame this doesn’t apply to military from the UK or Australia/New Zealand. I thought we were all on the same side . 

I’m with you on that one, benefits for some but not everyone 🙁

On 7/16/2023 at 12:57 PM, Amherstview said:

It also doesn't tell you that if you won't get the extra $250 military credit if you claim the Carnival shareholder credit!

That is a separate issue. In this case, the person with the military benefit would obviously choose the military OBC instead of the CCL OBC. And if there's a spouse in the cabin who jointly owns the stock, they can still get the CCL OBC.