Boston NCL Post Cruise Tour

Sea saw 56

Our Canada/New England Cruise, RT Boston, is just over 100 days out on the Pearl.

We have been watching to see if they would post a tour for the day we disembark in Boston, but nothing shows up.  Wanting to just be loaded on a bus with our luggage when we leave the ship.

I am hoping once we are onboard they will give an option with a tour of Boston that will end later in the day at Boston Logan Airport, since we don't fly out until the following morning and are staying out near the airport (we have two days in Boston pre-cruise).

Anyone experience a post cruise NCL Boston organised bus tour?

8 minutes ago, Sea saw 56 said:

Our Canada/New England Cruise, RT Boston, is just over 100 days out on the Pearl.

We have been watching to see if they would post a tour for the day we disembark in Boston, but nothing shows up.  Wanting to just be loaded on a bus with our luggage when we leave the ship.

I am hoping once we are onboard they will give an option with a tour of Boston that will end later in the day at Boston Logan Airport, since we don't fly out until the following morning and are staying out near the airport (we have two days in Boston pre-cruise).

Anyone experience a post cruise NCL Boston organised bus tour?

Are you sure you want to pay for NCL tour, then be dropped at airport with luggage to get to your hotel?  I’d just taxi to hotel, drop bags , then either go into town on own.

At this point that is the plan.  We have a free night at an airport hotel that has a free shuttle from the airport.  Check in is at 3, so an NCL tour ending at the airport sounded like an easy option.

We have seen the sites of Boston several times, and will have been in Boston 2 days pre-cruise.

Our flights back to the midwest were free, so couldn't chose an afternoon flight on the day of disembarkation.  Just trying to fill some time.

1 hour ago, Sea saw 56 said:

At this point that is the plan.  We have a free night at an airport hotel that has a free shuttle from the airport.  Check in is at 3, so an NCL tour ending at the airport sounded like an easy option.

We have seen the sites of Boston several times, and will have been in Boston 2 days pre-cruise.

Our flights back to the midwest were free, so couldn't chose an afternoon flight on the day of disembarkation.  Just trying to fill some time.

Personally if I had 2 days in Boston touring before maybe the best plan here is to have no plan? Why pay NCL just to sit on a bus and see all the things you've already seen? I'd just drop my bags at the airport hotel, leisurely head into the city, walk around, have a nice meal/drinks, and maybe cover something you regretted missing the first 2 days. 

Boston is a very easy town to wander around and get lost in which can be a lot of fun. You might be overcomplicating your day.