Help with past itineraries

Draginlady416

My husband and I are trying to figure out where we've cruised and have a list of ships/years/destinations (e.g. Ocean Princess, 14-day Asia in 2010) and are trying to see if we can find what the itinerary was without digging through old photos (no digital in those days!).  Does anyone know how best to find past itineraries?  thanks

6 minutes ago, Draginlady416 said:

Does anyone know how best to find past itineraries?  thanks

Go to princess.com and login.
Click on > My Account > Cruises Sailed

There you will find a complete list of your sailed and future cruises.

• Like 1

Download the app “Cruise Shipmate” and create an account. There is a section that will keep track of past and future cruises under My Cruises. Itineraries are shown. I just looked and there are several Ocean Princess cruises listed from 2010.

• Like 1

Yep, endorsing the above response. It's called "Cruise Shipmate & Excursions" and the logo is of a blue outline of a cruise ship from the front. It's run by "cruiseline", which is sort of technically a rival website to Cruise Critic. Just download that and you'll get a ton of past itinerary data you can peruse. It's designed to be like a cruise-centric social media platform where you can also buy and research excursions as well but you don't have to do any of those things and don't need to willingly publish any personal details if you don't want to.

Edited by snoozecrooze
  • Like 1

Another vote for Shipmate. When they started a few years back, you could even enter ships that were now retired. I think they removed that. I just checked, and my oldest 3 ships are now retired, started in 1998.

Since you have the ship and date, it will be easy to populate. 

Did you sail the China & Japan itinerary on Feb 20th or March 6th, 2010?

If so, then your ports should have been: Shanghai, Dalian, Beijing (Xingang), Seoul (IInchon), Valdivostok, Fukuoka (Hakata), Hiroshima, Osaka,  (for Kyoto), Tokyo.

If all else fails perhaps going to the Roll Call board might help.  I just looked at the Emerald Princess and it goes back to 2006.  Looking for the ship you were on, then the Roll Call, someone might have listed the itinerary - or of you find the Roll Call perhaps you can put a message on it asking if anyone still has the itinerary.  Longs shots - but WTH 🙂

On 7/3/2023 at 10:15 AM, Draginlady416 said:

My husband and I are trying to figure out where we've cruised and have a list of ships/years/destinations (e.g. Ocean Princess, 14-day Asia in 2010) and are trying to see if we can find what the itinerary was without digging through old photos (no digital in those days!).  Does anyone know how best to find past itineraries?  thanks

Not that it's going to help you, but here's what I do:

1. I keep all the e-mails related to all my cruises.  Some of them will have itineraries on them, though not necessarily the one we sailed.
  2. I keep the newsletters of all my cruises and stuff them in separate envelopes.  Sometimes they come in handy and sometimes I look at them just for the fun of it.
  3. Lately I've been taking photos of the newsletters.  Sometimes it's better to look at those than to either use the app or the paper copy.  Here's a random one:

IMG_20230410_202925.thumb.jpg.208e28e25803d86c54123c80226e51d6.jpg

1. I try to take identifying photos of the ports and destinations I've been to.  This one wasn't on a Princess cruise, but this is the sort of thing I take pictures of, if I can find them:

original_a531d508-685f-4f2f-8a28-4263933fd73e_IMG_20221108_101000.thumb.jpg.753059fbf2cc710e42a1d7d793f3ee01.jpg