6N Reflection canceled sailing - 4/21/2024

crusinthrough

I was booked on the 4/21/2024 6N Reflection cancelled sailing.  I received the change of itinerary and ship email on 6/27 indicating I would be switched to the April 22nd 5N Beyond sailing.  

However, I was moved to a newly added 5N Reflection sailing still leaving on 4/21 with no price adjustment or OBC.  Before calling Celebrity, I'm curious if anyone on this original 6N sailing was actually moved to the 5N Beyond or did Celebrity keep everyone on the revised 5N Reflection sailing? 

On another note suite pricing for the 5N sailing is the lowest I've seen on other 5N sailings.  

6N Reflection .jpg

5N Reflection .jpg

Edited by crusinthrough

2 hours ago, cruisinlawn said:

they moved us to the Beyond 5n sailing, departing 4/22/24. We also had the Reflection 8n sailing for 4/27/24. They moved that one to the Beyond 8n, 4/27/24. 

Thank you, my reservation still hasn't changed.  I called and was told it would be updated in 7 - 10 days.  I'm not convinced.  Time will tell.  

We are also on B2B 4/21now22 and 4/27. My TA managed to  secure a cabin on 4/27 but not on 4/22. On the Ap it still says Refection but 5 night and we have a cabin different from 4/27 cruise.  We have not received any pricing for the loss of one day. 
min addition our 11/24 Beyond Transatlantic was cancelled - nothing similar to rebook. 
Just wait and see. In all my years of cruising I don’t recall ever such a impactful redeployment. Good luck to all! 

Edited by luv4cruises
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Clearly the person at Celebrity who thinks replacing a 6 night cruise with a 5 night alternative on Beyond without a price adjustment or OBC isn't thinking this through.  No way you should be expected to pay the same price for less cruise.

Does anyone know for sure that we are being charged the same for 5 nights vs.4?  I skis thought we were getting a $100.00/cabin on board credit?

14 minutes ago, luv4cruises said:

Does anyone know for sure that we are being charged the same for 5 nights vs.4?  I skis thought we were getting a $100.00/cabin on board credit?

OP has indicated that they have not yet received a price adjustment or OBC for the reduced number of nights.  Perhaps that is yet to come but I would think they would roll out the changes and the compensation of such all at the same time so that those impacted can make an informed decision as to whether or not they keep their booking.  

3 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

OP has indicated that they have not yet received a price adjustment or OBC for the reduced number of nights.  Perhaps that is yet to come but I would think they would roll out the changes and the compensation of such all at the same time so that those impacted can make an informed decision as to whether or not they keep their booking.  

I meant 6 nights instead of 5.

8 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Clearly the person at Celebrity who thinks replacing a 6 night cruise with a 5 night alternative on Beyond without a price adjustment or OBC isn't thinking this through.  No way you should be expected to pay the same price for less cruise.

Actually in my case the new confirmations list a slightly higher price for my 4/22 & 4/29 Beyond cruises that were moved from Reflection. Plus one of our four bookings lost all of it's OBC !!! TA has a Zenith agent trying to correct. Will see what happens......

Still no change to my reservation.  Still on the 5n vs 6n Reflection with no OBC or price adjustment.  I booked awhile ago.  The 5N Reflection is more than I paid for the 6n Reflection.  I'm sure it's difficult to figure out compensation in this scenario but surely Celebrity thought this through before the cancellations.