Adventure of the Seas changing deck plans?

I did look a bit on the boards, but didn't see anything. We currently have a 2025 cruise booked on Adventure with a large group. We haven't sailed RC since 2017, and that was our only time. We did enjoy it though. Anyway, I noticed when looking at the deck plans, it shows deck plans from now until April 16, 2024, then I can click on plans from April 20, 2024 through April 2025. I haven't been able to notice what the difference is, but I also didn't sit and analyze every little detail. Plus, it's hard to look at the deck plans when you have to scroll down to see them all. I was just curious if there was something they were going to be doing next April, and if anyone knew what it was!

ETA - Wanted to just add a screenshot.

Screenshot 2023-07-07 114119.jpg

Edited by kctwinmommy

3 minutes ago, kctwinmommy said:

I did look a bit on the boards, but didn't see anything. We currently have a 2025 cruise booked on Adventure with a large group. We haven't sailed RC since 2017, and that was our only time. We did enjoy it though. Anyway, I noticed when looking at the deck plans, it shows deck plans from now until April 16, 2024, then I can click on plans from April 20, 2024 through April 2025. I haven't been able to notice what the difference is, but I also didn't sit and analyze every little detail. Plus, it's hard to look at the deck plans when you have to scroll down to see them all. I was just curious if there was something they were going to be doing next April, and if anyone knew what it was!

It is nothing that would change any venues.  Likely just a minor category change

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kctwinmommy said:

I was just curious if there was something they were going to be doing next April

RCI likes to recategorize cabins (without any actual change) and the deck plans change to reflect that.

• Like 1

Speaking of deck plans, I have a cabin booked on Adventure, and just above it is a “gray” area. Any experience with a cabin under a grayed out area, possibly crew area. I’m a little concerned about noise. Thanks

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I was on Adventure a few weeks ago. The nightclub is still there and still busy late at night. 

What's the name of this nightclub, and is it on all Voyager class ships? We're interested because we're on Explorer next April and the venue sounds interesting.

11 minutes ago, KroozNut said:

What's the name of this nightclub, and is it on all Voyager class ships? We're interested because we're on Explorer next April and the venue sounds interesting.

It’s in the Viking Crown Lounge on Voyager and Freedom class ships, although most ships call the lounge by a different name these names. It’s like the English pub, every ship calls it a different name and I can never remember what it is called on every ship, even when I am currently on a ship. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

It’s in the Viking Crown Lounge on Voyager and Freedom class ships, although most ships call the lounge by a different name these names. It’s like the English pub, every ship calls it a different name and I can never remember what it is called on every ship, even when I am currently on a ship. 

Thanks.. I just took a look at the deck plans for Explorer, and it may be 'Dizzy's' or 'Diamond Club' on this ship.

On 9/3/2023 at 10:15 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

The nightclub has not been removed

On 9/4/2023 at 12:53 PM, PhillyFan33579 said:

I was on Adventure a few weeks ago. The nightclub is still there and still busy late at night. 

I actually think I should have been more exact.... the nightclub I was referring too used to be on Deck 3 or 4...called Jesters I think. No sign of it on any deck plans etc...

Is the nightclub ye referred to the one on deck 14 beside Viking Crown Lounge?

27 minutes ago, Monk86 said:

I actually think I should have been more exact.... the nightclub I was referring too used to be on Deck 3 or 4...called Jesters I think. No sign of it on any deck plans etc...

Yes, I was referring to the one on 14.

Wondering if the one you are thinking about was replaced by Chops

44 minutes ago, Monk86 said:

I remember a 2-story Gothic nightclub, we called it the Dungeon. I think it was on the Voyager-class ships(or perhaps Freedom class).  Sadly, they have all been removed. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, MIsharona said:

a true aft I mean. they won't book 2 in a cabin for a true aft

There are 4 aft facing balconies on deck 9 that are double occupancy cabins.  The rest of the cabins on decks 6 through 10 are all triple or quad occupancy

Edited by Ourusualbeach