Any cruises that go to BOTH Israel AND Croatia besides Holland America?

Daeanaira

28 minutes ago, Daeanaira said:

Any cruises that go to BOTH Israel AND Croatia besides Holland America?

I've checked SO many itineraries and can't seem to find one. 

No problem.

In October/November of 2022, we did a multi-segment Oceania cruise (on the 1200 passenger Marina) from Barcelona to Civitavecchia to Miami (total of 47 days). The first half (approx three weeks) included Israel and Croatia plus Malta, Greece and Turkey.

FWIW: Extended journeys that accomplish exactly what you’re looking for are O’s hallmark. You can even custom combine segments (always with a discount for the extended journey). Add to that excellent food, service and included perks at a value laden price and you can’t go wrong.

• Thanks 1

Oceania Nautica boarding in Haifa Oct. 6.

Mein Schiff 5 from Trieste Oct. 1

Oceania Sirena from Venice Oct. 2

Oceania Marina from Trieste Oct 11

for a start

Go to cruisetimetables.com and select the Israel ports from the Cruises to list.  I selected Ashdod as port to visit, and October to start.  Cruises to Israel and Egypt don’t visit in the very hot summer months.  It will tel you who calls there and their itineraries.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

No problem.

In October/November of 2022, we did a multi-segment Oceania cruise (on the 1200 passenger Marina) from Barcelona to Civitavecchia to Miami (total of 47 days). The first half (approx three weeks) included Israel and Croatia plus Malta, Greece and Turkey.

FWIW: Extended journeys that accomplish exactly what you’re looking for are O’s hallmark. You can even custom combine segments (always with a discount for the extended journey). Add to that excellent food, service and included perks at a value laden price and you can’t go wrong.

That sounds AMAZING. I was looking for a shorter one (the HA is 18 days) but I'll go check it out. Thanks for the tip. 

10 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Oceania Nautica boarding in Haifa Oct. 6.

Mein Schiff 5 from Trieste Oct. 1

Oceania Sirena from Venice Oct. 2

Oceania Marina from Trieste Oct 11

for a start

Go to cruisetimetables.com and select the Israel ports from the Cruises to list.  I selected Ashdod as port to visit, and October to start.  Cruises to Israel and Egypt don’t visit in the very hot summer months.  It will tel you who calls there and their itineraries.  EM

I obviously somehow missed Oceania. I must have selected some filter that excluded them.  Not sure. But thanks for the tip! 

Just now, Daeanaira said:

That sounds AMAZING. I was looking for a shorter one (the HA is 18 days) but I'll go check it out. Thanks for the tip. 

On the O website, you can search by region(s). But, there’s also a category called “Grand Voyages.” In essence, with the latter, O has already combined some segments they know will sell. If your preferred itinerary is not listed there, you can combine single segments for a custom cruise.

• Thanks 1

On 7/8/2023 at 10:14 AM, Essiesmom said:

You could do a cruise from Piraeus that visits Israel, and back in Piraeus board another ship that visits Croatia.  Think outside the box.  EM

If if were a small group, I'd consider this but we may have up to 20 people. But also, the beauty b of a cruise is that you don't haveto pack your stuff or move rooms repeatedly. It's a good idea, just not right for us at the moment. 

• Like 1