Princess drinks packages

Holidayfun141

To emphasize post #2. You can add the plus or premier package to your cruise on the first day. These packages include wifi, daily crew incentive, either the plus or premier beverage package as well as some other items. To purchase a stand alone beverage package really isn't very cost effective. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Holidayfun141 said:

Sorry if it's been asked before we are on Sky Princess from Southampton,  we have a good amount of OBC, can we use this to buy a drinks package once we board

Echoing for I think the third time to hammer it home.  Do not pay for the PCL standalone beverage package - waste of money.  Buy the PLUS or PREMIER.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Echoing for I think the third time to hammer it home.  Do not pay for the PCL standalone beverage package - waste of money.  Buy the PLUS or PREMIER.

I wish they would just eliminate that stand alone package.

1 minute ago, Coral said:

I wish they would just eliminate that stand alone package.

sure, just as soon as they eliminate that both people in a cabin have to have PLUS or Premier if one chooses to book that way

2 hours ago, Holidayfun141 said:

Sorry if it's been asked before we are on Sky Princess from Southampton,  we have a good amount of OBC, can we use this to buy a drinks package once we board

We weighed the advantages of the packages and 3 of us decided to purchase drinks individually with our OBC ($850.00 each) since we typically only drink alcohol in the evenings. $200.00 will cover the gratuities and $240 will be spent on 2 excursions. We can drink the rest (looking forward to it)! 🤪The fourth person bought the Plus package even though she is a light drinker.

Everyone should weigh the pros and cons of the packages and act accordingly. 

Happy cruising! 🛳️

• Thanks 1

Just now, voljeep said:

separate cabin?

All four of us got our own cabins since it was actually cheaper than sharing. This will be my first time having a big bed/bathroom and cabin to myself. (3 balconies and one Mini.)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, voljeep said:

sure, just as soon as they eliminate that both people in a cabin have to have PLUS or Premier if one chooses to book that way

??? Both people have to book Plus/Premier now if either one wants it.  But that is fine anyway since the standalones are so expensive.

3 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

??? Both people have to book Plus/Premier now if either one wants it.  But that is fine anyway since the standalones are so expensive.

one stand alone, no wifi, remove grats

14 minutes ago, Teechur said:

We weighed the advantages of the packages and 3 of us decided to purchase drinks individually with our OBC ($850.00 each) since we typically only drink alcohol in the evenings. $200.00 will cover the gratuities and $240 will be spent on 2 excursions. We can drink the rest (looking forward to it)! 🤪The fourth person bought the Plus package even though she is a light drinker.

Everyone should weigh the pros and cons of the packages and act accordingly. 

Happy cruising! 🛳️

Sure, but the earlier posts were about purchasing the Plus/Premier if want a drinks package and not the standalone beverage offer.  The cruise fare options do not suit us either, so we book Standard.

6 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Sure, but the earlier posts were about purchasing the Plus/Premier if want a drinks package and not the standalone beverage offer.  The cruise fare options do not suit us either, so we book Standard.

meh

• Haha 1