Ship itinerary release

How do I find out when the 2025 itinerary for RCCL will be released? I know different regions are released at different times, I just don't know where to find this information, and also how to find out when it will be released so I can book right away.

18 minutes ago, seaandsea said:

How do I find out when the 2025 itinerary for RCCL will be released? I know different regions are released at different times, I just don't know where to find this information, and also how to find out when it will be released so I can book right away.

Thanks 🙂

May 2025 through April 2026 will start to be released in November.  Look on yhe 2025/2026 deployment thread closer to that time and someone will post the release schedule. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

May 2025 through April 2026 will start to be released in November.  Look on yhe 2025/2026 deployment thread closer to that time and someone will post the release schedule. 

How do I find the 2025/2026 deployment thread. Sorry, I struggle with technology.

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You are correct. While on the Harmony in April we wanted to book May 2025 and we were told it will be November.