changed a cruise reservation but the change is not showing in the app or website

This is a new one for me.

Yesterday I moved/changed an existing reservation to a different sailing.  I went from the Vision out of Baltimore April 2025 to the Grandeur out of FLL April 2025.  I did this over the phone with a Royal rep. Same booking #.  I have the copy of my new booking via email.  Last night when I was getting ready to add the new cruise to Tripcase app, I logged into my account on the Royal website and the original cruise is still showing.  I checked the app.  Same situation.  I called Royal.  They said try again in an hour.  I tried both sites this morning and still the same results.  Has anyone had this happen and how did you fix it?  Or did it fix itself?  

Granted this cruise is over 600 days away and I have the confirmation email.  But I have not seen this before when I moved reservations.

Once you are logged on and on your cruise page list, refresh the page - browser may be getting old cruise out of cache.  Note that it isn't all that unusual for cruise updates to take a few days.  Another thing you can try is to add the cruise again.

3 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

Yesterday I moved/changed an existing reservation to a different sailing.  I went from the Vision out of Baltimore April 2025 to the Grandeur out of FLL April 2025.  I did this over the phone with a Royal rep. Same booking #.  I have the copy of my new booking via email.  Last night when I was getting ready to add the new cruise to Tripcase app, I logged into my account on the Royal website and the original cruise is still showing.  I checked the app.  Same situation.  I called Royal.  They said try again in an hour.  I tried both sites this morning and still the same results.  Has anyone had this happen and how did you fix it?  Or did it fix itself?  

Granted this cruise is over 600 days away and I have the confirmation email.  But I have not seen this before when I moved reservations.

I’d give it a day since not an emergency.  I’ve seen delays of more than a day before.

Just now, LeeW said:

Once you are logged on and on your cruise page list, refresh the page - browser may be getting old cruise out of cache.  Note that it isn't all that unusual for cruise updates to take a few days.  Another thing you can try is to add the cruise again.

I'll try that, thanks!

1 hour ago, jean87510 said:

The App is acting up....I made show reservations for specific dates. In the App it shows that I am booked for every show every day. 😁

The website shows correct dates but not the App.

• Like 1