Celebrity Infinity Refurbishment

LondonTowner

While Infinity my be scheduled for it's regular Dry Dock and recertification Celebrity does not have any current plans to resume their Revolution.    They usually clean up and repair all the Rust spots and repaint the hull.   They usually freshen the soft goods but I would expect the interior dark decor  and color schemes will remain.  

• 2 weeks later...

Was on the Infinity in June. It is an older decor but in good shape overall except some rust on the balconies. The crew and service was fantastic. In other words, the age of the ship did not detract from the overall experience.

• Like 1

Royal said this week they expect to start back the refurbishment upgrades in 2024 but did not announce which ships or any details.  I would think if they still plan to keep them long term the Infinity and Connie will be a the top of the list.  That said it may not be done in the Jan dry dock but any ship coming out of a 3 week dry dock should be in pretty good shape. We did the Connie last fall and was old but still very nice.  

• Like 1

There is an updated fleet guide thread currently on the Celebrity pages.  It indicated Revolutionized ships.  It goes through winter 24/25 and no additional ships are showing as Revolutionized in that time frame.

• 1 month later...