Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

5 hours ago, danv3 said:

The deployment schedule doesn't seem to reflect Europe being in two phases.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

The deployment schedule is more like a carrot at the end of the rope. As soon as we get close, they move it. 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, RedOaks said:

Teeara...which sailing of Allure were you pricing?  We just sailed her in September but booked it almost two years back the day it opened for booking and had a great price and a wonderful cruise.  I do agree with everyone that prices appear to be increasing faster than inflation.  I read somewhere that since 2019 cruise fares have increased 43% and I must agree with that assessment.  I too am looking for a transatlantic and would love to sail on the Allure again....price dependent.  Royal may price me out of the market.  I have looked at Holland and Celebrity and their pricing is skyrocketing as well.  It's crazy.

With RCI posting $1bn in profit they can hardly use the excuse for higher prices for reduced services much longer. 

Yes...I know they took out loans during the shutdown but surely those repayments would be taken into account before posting their profit

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

So after the events at the israel they seem to wait and release europe in two phases.

First phase: Allure, Odyssey, Independence & Explorer.

Second phase: Voyager & Brilliance.

How you know that it will be only these ships? And Brilliance out of Amsterdam or Limassol? Because there’s port listings for her in Limassol, Amsterdam and even Reykjavik.

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

With RCI posting $1bn in profit they can hardly use the excuse for higher prices for reduced services much longer. 

Yes...I know they took out loans during the shutdown but surely those repayments would be taken into account before posting their profit

Correct me if I am wrong but that $1 Billion in profit was for the third quarter alone.  Amazing!

46 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

How you know that it will be only these ships? And Brilliance out of Amsterdam or Limassol? Because there’s port listings for her in Limassol, Amsterdam and even Reykjavik.

Those are the 6 ships that were posted for the European release on Nov 8th.  I posted that a while back.  It was an memo that was sent to TA's by Royal

2 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Now it’s simple economics. With this demand, why on earth would they increase service or decrease fares? Apparently, we’d pay $2k per person for a week whether they serve steak or chicken nuggets. 

17 hours ago, RedOaks said:

Teeara...which sailing of Allure were you pricing?  We just sailed her in September but booked it almost two years back the day it opened for booking and had a great price and a wonderful cruise.  I do agree with everyone that prices appear to be increasing faster than inflation.  I read somewhere that since 2019 cruise fares have increased 43% and I must agree with that assessment.  I too am looking for a transatlantic and would love to sail on the Allure again....price dependent.  Royal may price me out of the market.  I have looked at Holland and Celebrity and their pricing is skyrocketing as well.  It's crazy.

I was able to access the dummy cruise they briefly had open on the website for a 7 night European cruise.  We’re still planning on booking the WB TA on Allure.  We were supposed to be on her last year before moving us to Wonder.  We booked that 2022 TA the day it opened for booking and got a great rate, too.  

5 minutes ago, Teeara said:

I was able to access the dummy cruise they briefly had open on the website for a 7 night European cruise.  We’re still planning on booking the WB TA on Allure.  We were supposed to be on her last year before moving us to Wonder.  We booked that 2022 TA the day it opened for booking and got a great rate, too.  

We also got one of the super cheap “we are desperate because we aren’t allowed to sail yet” Allure 2022 Europe cruises (after delaying Allure 2020 to Harmony 2021 to Allure 2022) and got upgraded to Wonder for free. Won’t be seeing that kind of fare for a long time, I don’t think! 

Edited by pyrateslife4me84

4 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

We also got one of the super cheap “we are desperate because we aren’t allowed to sail yet” Allure 2022 Europe cruises (after delaying Allure 2020 to Harmony 2021 to Allure 2022) and got upgraded to Wonder for free. Won’t be seeing that kind of fare for a long time, I don’t think! 

Agreed.  I did appreciate that they kept the Allure pricing when they switched us to Wonder.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

This is what I can see...price in GBP

image.thumb.png.cd66f4596997f6140e9527948085c60c.png

image.thumb.png.fd99f84d345e742632cc70143b7b4022.png

I was able to access the Allure sailing again.  Price is down a bit, but only junior suites showing and again, ouch!  Nearly $5K USD for a junior suite on a 7 day sailing.  Sure hope these amounts drop dramatically.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

They still have $20B in debt, most of that long-term debt, so that isn't accounted for on a current P&L statement.  Only the current debt payments are reflected in the profit and loss statement.

With Liberty at the helm, he will beat that 'dead horse' of debt until it is totally gone.....then beat it some more for profits.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

They still have $20B in debt, most of that long-term debt, so that isn't accounted for on a current P&L statement.  Only the current debt payments are reflected in the profit and loss statement.

With Liberty at the helm, he will beat that 'dead horse' of debt until it is totally gone.....then beat it some more for profits.  

In that case RCCL can be debt free in 5 years as long as the financials stay the same.  Stop building new ships and maybe they can be debt free earlier.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, RedOaks said:

In that case RCCL can be debt free in 5 years as long as the financials stay the same.  Stop building new ships and maybe they can be debt free earlier.

Between increasing prices, decreasing quality/service and potential reducing loyalty recognition, there won’t be customers in 5 years IMO. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

This is what I expect based on port bookings, but recent events in Israel may have changed that.

Amsterdam (May to August)

Haifa, Israel (August to October) 

She is booked in Limassol throughout summer 2025 now. 
so that’s why I was asking if someone knows CONCRETELY if she’s doing both Amsterdam and Haifa or just one port? Maybe Limassol?

1 hour ago, Teeara said:

I was able to access the Allure sailing again.  Price is down a bit, but only junior suites showing and again, ouch!  Nearly $5K USD for a junior suite on a 7 day sailing.  Sure hope these amounts drop dramatically.

Teerara...I booked that same cabin I had on our TA (and including our B2B we did in the Med prior) for my B2B coming up this Sunday.   Much pricier for this one of course (with no price protection from cancelled Allure) but each leg 7K and 8K.  Expected a higher price of course.  

Decided to check into another B2B for this same time next year...same cabin.  Now almost 12K for each leg.  Yikes!!!  😨 Nope...pass on that.  Ended up on little Enchantment 9 night in a GS out of Tampa at this same time next year.  5K.   Yeah, not same ship in the least...but yeowch!!  $$$$  😮