Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

20 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

2 questions...

1) Grandeur is offering a few stops at Key West in the Summer of 2025 - do you think more will be offered on other ship? Going forward Grandeur is offering Roatan, Belize, Cozumel or Costa Maya on repeat?  and

2) Any guess what is happening to Radiance post Alaska?

Was hoping at least one of the Radiance Class was doing Long Caribbean Cruises though looks like possible Short Carib and/or Mexico. Shoot 2024/2025 there is 4 Royal Ships out of Tampa doing that

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

What's up with Explorer after her last sailing in the Med September 2025?🤔

Agreed, would like to know on Voyager as well.  We REALLY want to see those Jan Panama cruises and nothing so far.  Was supposed to release long caribbean but nothing so far.

Do we thing those are a no-go in 2026?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, steveandjen said:

Agreed, would like to know on Voyager as well. 

Me too - but not booking a Suez crossing any time soon - way too risky! And the way Royal is handling re-deployments these days they will just dump you without a vacation and lot's of cost for nothing 🤢

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Yeah, the prices are really high.... and the funny thing is, I'd love to do the Canada trip, but I'd rather do it in like June or July, when the weather would be real nice up there, and not on the cooler side. 

I think that's when I would go.  Weather is great in June and July.

Here's a thought.  2026 is our 250th anniversary here in the US.  I'm sure there will be tons of things going on here in Boston during July 2026.  Maybe tack on your NE/Canada cruise to sometime around the 4th and you can do 2 sets of fun things!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Teeara said:

Here's a thought.  2026 is our 250th anniversary here in the US.  I'm sure there will be tons of things going on here in Boston during July 2026.  Maybe tack on your NE/Canada cruise to sometime around the 4th and you can do 2 sets of fun things!

Heck, maybe royal should start their 2026 deployment in Boston in July instead of waiting for September. Then again, I just want royal to keep a ship deploy here for a longer period. 😂 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Teeara said:

Sounds like a plan...especially since I'm in Philly and we will ALSO have tons of stuff going on (including world cup games AND the MLB all star game that summer!) I can do a little USA Birthday city hopping. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, gallagher123123 said:

Would they really want to miss out on having a ship in Cape Liberty for the spring break season though? I would assume those sailings are popular. 

They could always just send up the Oasis-class ship a bit early. It’s about as well-suited to winter as Odyssey and it shouldn’t be too cold by March, anyway. Those March and April cruises do command a premium price so I presume they’ll want something sailing. 

Could also send Liberty there in March and have it just sail down to the Bahamas until it switches to Bermuda in May. 

Edited by pyrateslife4me84

9 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

I’m suspecting Oddysey might come to Singapore for drydock, before or after starting a season here! It seems similar to what Anthem and the other Quantum class ships have done in the past. Also there’s only 2 more Q class ships that have yet to have their itinerary announced. 

8 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

She will not go from New York to Singapore for drydock if same is possible in Cadiz before her usual Europe season in Summer. 

Odyssey has a call in Ponta Delgada, Azores for March 2026, with the destination set as Malaga. This will likely be a TA to Barcelona, after which she will go to dry-dock.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

1) Grandeur is offering a few stops at Key West in the Summer of 2025 - do you think more will be offered on other ship? Going forward Grandeur is offering Roatan, Belize, Cozumel or Costa Maya on repeat? 

It’s possible that a couple of Jewel itineraries will call here, specifically in May and August.

4 minutes ago, LooneyCruzer said:

Jewel TAs are still not updated 😞

How is a TA possible if Jewel does not go to Europe (opposing to some people's opinion I still think Jewel will go to Amsterdam). 😉

Edited by andreasfcb
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

They could always just send up the Oasis-class ship a bit early. It’s about as well-suited to winter as Odyssey and it shouldn’t be too cold by March, anyway. Those March and April cruises do command a premium price so I presume they’ll want something sailing. 

Could also send Liberty there in March and have it just sail down to the Bahamas until it switches to Bermuda in May. 

Liberty, Freedom, Explorer and Voyager have not been released for March-April 2026 at this point. 

Liberty & Freedom were both on the list for the short Caribbean deployment (next week) and Explorer was listed as "other Caribbean," though I'm sure people much smarter than I have figured out clues by now.

10 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

That’s what I’m saying. It may be that she might have her plans switched up and not do her normal summer Europe season. 

We just booked the Odyssey TA from Rome October 2025.  So it's definitely doing a summer in Europe that year.  

31 minutes ago, mets123 said:

I would hope you're older and wiser. But after seeing your response, I doubt it.

Ok... Sorry was a Joke. Single Father that raised 3 Kids, 4, 6, and 9 yr olds and they were actually really Good Kids. Never got in trouble, no Drinking/smoking/drugs. All Graduated 1 to 1 1/2 yrs early, with my oldest Home Schooled her HS yrs. Live with Her, my SIL and Grand Daughter who just turned 14 and is in her second year HS. Want say they got from me but even though I had all A/B's I took the GED and Join the US ARMY day after I turned 16. In end was right decision for me, stayed in making it a Career and Completed College by time I was 20.

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 3