E-Tickets For First Voyage

Keith1010

I just received my e-tickets for the first voyage.  I saw someone posted on another site they received them a couple of hours ago. So if you are on the first voyage and didn't get them just be on the lookout for them.

Keith

• Like 1

Pat, luggage tags are supposed to come directly to you.  They are working on them.  To me the docs were the most important item. 

We are smiling too. Look forward to seeing you and Ray. It's been way too long. I think the last time was 2020.

Keith

Going forward the e-tickets will come out a lot sooner. I believe they will try to get them out 45 days prior to voyages. Obviously, they are in catch-up mode.  Not sure if they will e-mail them or put them in "My  Account" (My as in Your account  LOL)

Keith

The e-ticket have been going out for several hours. For anyone who doesn't have them check your spam folder.

As to luggage tags. They have not gone out yet.  They will be sent out two day express when they do. If you don't receive what they are sending before you go they will have tags at the pier to fill out.

Keith

20 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Pat, luggage tags are supposed to come directly to you.  They are working on them.  To me the docs were the most important item. 

We are smiling too. Look forward to seeing you and Ray. It's been way too long. I think the last time was 2020.

Keith

Thank you Keith, yes it has been a long time.However saying this, we never gave up our trust on Crystal, especially after A&K Travel Group  acquired us!

I just finished viewing the restaurants and their sample menus...All I can say is WOW!!

We are thrilled with the new designs but more importantly, the menus look fantastic and I can hardly wait to taste them all.

Say hello to Anne Marie from us as well.

Pat

• Like 2