Does your Military Benefit show up on your invoice?

whataboutport

In my account, on the Payments and Credits page, if I scroll down to Credits it shows my husband and I both have $50 OBC each. I checked his acct and his military benefit is on his profile. I also noticed that under the Credits chart it says "Please note that purchased and gifted Onboard Credits for this booking will be available onboard even though they are not visible on this list."

Does that mean the military benefit is a gifted OBC and will not show on our invoice? Wondering if I need to call them tomorrow. My profile shows $50 OBC, so does my husband's. I am not a veteran. He should have $100OBC since we have a 7 nt cruise upcoming. So total $200 correct?

1 hour ago, whataboutport said:

In my account, on the Payments and Credits page, if I scroll down to Credits it shows my husband and I both have $50 OBC each. I checked his acct and his military benefit is on his profile. I also noticed that under the Credits chart it says "Please note that purchased and gifted Onboard Credits for this booking will be available onboard even though they are not visible on this list."

Does that mean the military benefit is a gifted OBC and will not show on our invoice? Wondering if I need to call them tomorrow. My profile shows $50 OBC, so does my husband's. I am not a veteran. He should have $100OBC since we have a 7 nt cruise upcoming. So total $200 correct?

Here’s what shows on my Princess account. These credits also show up once I’m on the ship when I print out a statement. 

image.thumb.png.7ca9694c8bb4131351d767d5bea73a1f.png

Tom😀

11 minutes ago, whataboutport said:

Well I def need to call them later. I found this. We are doing a 7 day and according to them, 7 days gets $100. Not $50.

Mil obc.JPG

This is general  it covers al the offer so $50 is for under 7 days   Yes you do need to contact them or take everything on board and ask Captains circle staff to sort it

20 minutes ago, whataboutport said:

Well I def need to call them later. I found this. We are doing a 7 day and according to them, 7 days gets $100. Not $50.

Mil obc.JPG

Agree and get it corrected before your cruise. This issue has nothing to do with the CC. 

Edited by davekathy

1 hour ago, windsor26 said:

This is general  it covers al the offer so $50 is for under 7 days   Yes you do need to contact them or take everything on board and ask Captains circle staff to sort it

Not sure if it has now converted over on all ships, but starting with our 1July Sky Princess cruise, the Captain Circle duties are now handled by the Future Cruise staff. The head Future Cruise person hosted the MTG Luncheon and one of her workers was the host at the Captain Circle Party. There 4 people working in the FC office

2 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

Not sure if it has now converted over on all ships, but starting with our 1July Sky Princess cruise, the Captain Circle duties are now handled by the Future Cruise staff. The head Future Cruise person hosted the MTG Luncheon and one of her workers was the host at the Captain Circle Party. There 4 people working in the FC office

Thanks shame more cost cuts. 

Log in to the cruise personalizer and look at the payments tab.  Mine shows both military and stockholder credit.  Under new rules you can't get both but since stock is in both our names I can get military and DW can get stock OBC.