Princess Website Problems?

West Coast Gal

Does anyone know why I cannot get onto the Princess website today?  I have tried 2 separate browsers and it either tells me the my password and email do not match (which they do) and the other half time it goes through but it just has a spinning wheel with never getting onto the website

• Like 2

I've been finding the same thing over the past several days.  When I get "Your login attempt was unsuccessful" I just keep pressing the green Log In button until it finally decides that my login name and password really ARE correct.  It sometimes takes two or three attempts, but it does finally give me the "Good News! You are now logged in to Princess.com."

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, kamelia said:

it does finally give me the "Good News! You are now logged in to Princess.com."

Yes...but as I posted above, getting that message does not always mean I am logged in.  My screen is frozen at that point.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yes...but as I posted above, getting that message does not always mean I am logged in.  My screen is frozen at that point.

I just tested this out now, and after a few seconds of the waiting for the "processing" spinning wheel to quit spinning, instead of continuing to wait, I clicked on "Cruise Deals" at the top of the screen which then went directly to the My Account page with all of my upcoming cruises.  I can't tell you if the timing of being able to access it was sheer coincidence or not, I'm just trying to share what has worked for me several times over the past few days.  Hope you're able to get into your online account soon!  🤞

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kamelia said:

I just tested this out now, and after a few seconds of the waiting for the "processing" spinning wheel to quit spinning, instead of continuing to wait, I clicked on "Cruise Deals" at the top of the screen which then went directly to the My Account page with all of my upcoming cruises.  I can't tell you if the timing of being able to access it was sheer coincidence or not, I'm just trying to share what has worked for me several times over the past few days.  Hope you're able to get into your online account soon!  🤞

This kind of worked for me. It did go to the "cruise deals" page and loaded correctly, however when I clicked oto my acct, it was still on mu husband's page, even though I already signed out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kamelia said:

I’ve also found that if I just click on a tab while the log in circle is spinning, it takes me there and seems to log me in because My Account shows up at the top. I still can never get my list of saved cruises to show up though. I get an error message and have to search anew every time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

This is what I get...but I'm not really logged in:

login.jpg

Have seen this quite a bit over the past few months.

To me it seems the site has been froggy for several weeks - and when I went to look just now I get what you show above - it took 4 minutes to quit spinning and let me in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bjkTX said:

To me it seems the site has been froggy for several weeks - and when I went to look just now I get what you show above - it took 4 minutes to quit spinning and let me in.

I am nowhere near that patient!! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am going to try everything . . . I have 5 cruises with them that I have time to work on!

You know, their website has several issues that if they had a half way decent programmer the issues could be fixed!  The fact that you are in there working on a cruise flipping through shore excursions or such and all the sudden it says you are timed out from lack of use . . .  that makes me feel like they are rinky dink operations.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, kamelia said:

I've been finding the same thing over the past several days.  When I get "Your login attempt was unsuccessful" I just keep pressing the green Log In button until it finally decides that my login name and password really ARE correct.  It sometimes takes two or three attempts, but it does finally give me the "Good News! You are now logged in to Princess.com."

I get the same thing on Safari but can log in with Chrome.

• Thanks 1

Oh my goodness, I can't believe this website . . . so the session kicked me out and so I logged back in and it just keeps saying the session has expired even though I am still logged in.

Does anyone know if there is a place I can report this nonsense to Princess?  Grin

I followed up with Princess with a medallion question yesterday morning, during which I asked about the website issues. I got a lot of silence and what limited responses I hear (after they were super nice about answering my original question) led me to believe there is a serious software problem that cannot be easily fixed. I'm not a code guy but know enough to sense this is a problem not going away soon. We love Princess but they have got to get their act together.