Margaritaville resort in Nassau

Cruisegirl138

All I did was go there to buy a t shirt. It was about a 10-12 minute walk. But I did see the chef Ben from Below Deck while I was walking back. I don't know if it's still true, but it was cashless when I was there.

4 hours ago, mets123 said:

All I did was go there to buy a t shirt. It was about a 10-12 minute walk. But I did see the chef Ben from Below Deck while I was walking back. I don't know if it's still true, but it was cashless when I was there.

Does he work there?

We went there. It was not crowded, however I think it might be busier now (we went there on one of the early post-Covid cruises).  We enjoyed it but if you don't have a full day, it does not seem worth it. On some cruises you don't get to Nassau until 1pm.

It does not include any food/drinks. 

We were there 2 years ago,  It is a short 10 minute walk from the pier and we felt safe walking there.  We had booked ahead through a reputable vendor and had no problems at the gate (about $75 a person).  They said that you could not bring in any outside drinks or snacks but they did not check any bags and a lot of people had brought in water and snacks.  It was not very crowded and the place was fine for us (it can not compare to Atlantis though). Our only bad part was that my daughter cut her foot on one of the suction drains in the lazy river and trying to get a bandage was very frustrating.  She left a trail of blood drops all through the waterpark and into the lobby.  The infinity pool at the top was relaxing and had a great view of the harbor and the ships which were in port.  We would go back again.