Aqua class Water Benefit

tiffcruisers

many prior  threads.. try a search..

we bring our own spring water..a  small brita filter pitcher   and buy better water on board.

Used to be a valued perk but not for us anymore

21 hours ago, Orator said:

I was in Aqua Class during one of the President's cruises. Someone asked in a Q&A session why they have not included bottled water in Aqua Class. LLP responded that she didn't understand, but the bottled water was restored for that cruise only. I did a B2B in Aqua Class and the bottled water was discontinued in the cruise that followed and it vanished in the cruises that followed. I always have the premium package so stopping at a bar is not a problem.

How long ago was this?  We have gotten FREE daily bottled water in Aqua Class for at least 4 years.  

On 7/22/2023 at 12:41 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Even though we always have Premium Packages I often drink the melted ice water.    In my humble opinion it tastes as good or better than the stuff in the can (which is filtered water). 

I usually do this first thing in the morning.  It is refreshing and usually still reasonably cold. 

On 7/22/2023 at 12:41 PM, Jim_Iain said:

My preference is for San Pellegrino.      I also like to take the canned water with us when on excursions.

I drink what ever is cold.  My wife likes her water room temperature. The tall bottles they have at the mini bar we do not normally put in the mini fridge.  I normally grab a couple of the small bottles of San Pellegrino and the non-sparking water from the Retreat Lounge and keep those refrigerated. 

We do use the large bottles of water when making a pot of tea. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2023 at 9:41 AM, Jim_Iain said:

Even though we always have Premium Packages I often drink the melted ice water.    In my humble opinion it tastes as good or better than the stuff in the can (which is filtered water). 

My preference is for San Pellegrino.      I also like to take the canned water with us when on excursions.

I prefer sparkling water and use a Soda Stream at home.  What sparkling water is included in the classic package? 

5 hours ago, whirlybird3 said:

I prefer sparkling water and use a Soda Stream at home.  What sparkling water is included in the classic package? 

There is no sparkling water included in the classic package, the nearest would be club soda. 

On 7/23/2023 at 7:41 AM, Keys Kathy said:

I bring my Brita water bottle with the filter. I pour it into that and it helps the taste. The now have bottle refill station around too.

we do the same..i have a small Brita pitcher..easy to pack and  we pour  water in there..  We Also bring on 4 pack of fiji and buy upgraded waters on board for meals.

the bottled stuff they had was terrible so the cans are a slight upgrade.  Our next cruise is in AQ class  on Ascent  so we'll see what they provide..and will post.

13 hours ago, whirlybird3 said:

None -  with the exception of Club Soda all sparkling waters are only on Premium.    It is one of those items you don't pay the difference in price and are charged the full amount for a bottle.    On premium they usually have San Pelligrino and Perrier (sometime they substitute another kind).

• Like 1