Are there cabanas for rent on the Vista?

CruisinShips

7 hours ago, CruisinShips said:

And is there a sundeck for suite guests like some other lines have?

Thanks

@CruisinShips I am NEW to Oceania with most of my cruising done on Mainstream VIP sections like the NCL Haven, Celebrity Retreat and MSC Yacht Club.  When I was recently on the NCL Breakaway, I booked a week in the Vibe Beach Club which also allowed me to pay a little more to have a private cabana.  For those reading, the Vibe Beach Club is a Adults Only Area that has limited entry at a cost.  This are has a dedicated bar, two hot tubs, the staff bring you drinks and frozen fruit.  Nice add on when on a ship of 4000 guest.

Back the the question.  One of the reason's I booked a Concierge or higher stateroom was to gain complementary access to the Aquamar™ Spa Terrace.  This area is located on the front of the ship deck 14 on the Riviera. if you are not in a Concierge or higher stateroom, you can pay for daily entry.  What is missing as it relates to the example of the Vibe Beach Club above is a dedicated bar and a staff dedicated to those in the area.  Instead of two hot tubs, it has a thermal type large spa.  It has lots of lounge chairs with sun visors over your head.  

if you go to YouTube, there are now several video's that show the area in their walk-throughs after the renovations.  It does not look like any renovations were done to this area.  I hope I fully understood your question and my answer in on topic.

Cruise well and enjoy every moment.