Limo from YVR to cruiseport

Good morning all. My daughters and their hubbys are sailing Volendam in September, First cruise for the Gentlemen. I would Like to surprise them with a limo ride from airport to cruiseport (YVR to Canada Place)
I have googled but there are about 2 dozen that show up and the one on YVR website says "not currently operating", was hoping for something someone has used as a few have pages not updated since 2017

If it is an actual stretch limo you want, make sure the service provider has them. Some only have a Town Car that won't hold 4 people and luggage and use large SUV's for larger groups.

We've used kjlimousine.com twice and had good service, but only two of us so a Town Car was fine.

Rob

33 minutes ago, outdoorphoto said:

If it is an actual stretch limo you want, make sure the service provider has them. Some only have a Town Car that won't hold 4 people and luggage and use large SUV's for larger groups.

We've used kjlimousine.com twice and had good service, but only two of us so a Town Car was fine.

Rob

Just curious-what’s the difference between a limousine and a town car? (I thought they were the same.)

We had a white stretch limo show up at Seattle's Pier 91 last week on a Carnival cruise day.  Consensus from the outside staff was 'why bother?" 

I understand the thought behind the limo ride, but for the same or even less cost, you could have champagne delivered to their stateroom, or pay for a specialty dinner or shipboard photo package.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

We had a white stretch limo show up at Seattle's Pier 91 last week on a Carnival cruise day.  Consensus from the outside staff was 'why bother?" 

I understand the thought behind the limo ride, but for the same or even less cost, you could have champagne delivered to their stateroom, or pay for a specialty dinner or shipboard photo package.

This is also what I was thinking.

• Like 1

If its a stretch limo you want pleasebe aware you may not get dropped off in the cruise terminal.  A lot of them seem no longer permitted in the underground, and you will be dropped off on the street.  Depending on the kaos you may have a bit of a walk.

A year ago we had a luxury SUV take us, no problem getting in.  This spring since I had my inlaws with us I booked at stretch.  Hours before pickup the limo went down so they sent a transit Sprinter instead.  First attempt he was turned away from drop off, second attempt he got in.

Still trying to decide for August cruise.  Our local taxi company has a very bad reputation for not showing up for a reservation.  We have an early boarding time so may take the chance