Tidbits - Some Additional Information

Keith1010

I wanted to pass on some information.

For those who book on board there will be a 2.5% on board booking discount. This applies to only bookings made on board so if you book something from home you can't have the on-board discount added. Most cruise lines take this approach. 

You can still do an open booking while on board with the difference being it is a $400.00 per person deposit, it is good for three months and it is automoatically cancelled at three months if not used and automatically refunded.

Look for information on the 2025 World Cruise by the end of August and first priority will be to those booked on the 2024 World Cruise including if they want to keep the room they have. Look for the rest of 2025 itineraries around the middle of September.

Newspapers are available free on the iPad they provide or for a fee you can get a printed copy.

Although I am not sailing right now I can feel the strong sense of positivity and happiness from those presently on-board.

It is so exciting that Crystal is back. 

Keith 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

Newspapers are available free on the iPad they provide or for a fee you can get a printed copy.

What does that mean on the iPad they provide? I have my own and I can access news papers on line.

Edited by NWX

6 minutes ago, NWX said:

What does that mean on the iPad they provide? I have my own and I can access news papers on line.

Every room will get an iPad for your use during the cruise so that is an easy way to look at Reflections and Newspapers.

Keith

1 hour ago, Keith1010 said:

I wanted to pass on some information.

For those who book on board there will be a 2.5% on board booking discount. This applies to only bookings made on board so if you book something from home you can't have the on-board discount added. Most cruise lines take this approach. 

This policy seems particularly disadvantageous to solos. If solos wait to book on board so as to get the onboard booking discount, they run the risk of the limited number of solo rooms being sold out. 

• Like 1