How Do I Find an old Topic

I had some great responses to a question about transfers Honolulu to Cruise Port. All my questions were answered but now I have forgotten them 😞

I find 'Search' gives too many answers, don't know how to search for multiple words.

BTW how do you find Princess cost for transfers? I found them once but can't find them now. Princess site just says 'Travel Agent books these'

Also...(assuming it was a topic that you started) you can click on your profile pic (or default letter "T" in your case) and scroll down through the "Activity" listing.  If it was recent you should be able to see your message and any replies...but this does not go back forever...

15 minutes ago, Nolafan said:

I would think you would be able to find the post in " Manage My Posts" tab under your name.  

I don

t see Manage My Posts, I see Manage Followed Content. I did see recent posts but it was just most recent ten or so.

1 minute ago, Tedferg said:

I don

t see Manage My Posts, I see Manage Followed Content. I did see recent posts but it was just most recent ten or so.

Sorry - You are right. It is called Manage Followed Content.

On 7/27/2023 at 9:32 AM, Rick&Jeannie said:

Transfer costs are located in the travel section of your cruise personalized, below air info.

In my case, probably because I use a TA, it simply says Princess provides transfers --------- these can be arranged using your TA. No costs. I am sure I previously saw a cost for Honolulu. I previously thought Transfers were always $59 pp but the Honolulu was much less.

On 7/27/2023 at 9:34 AM, Rick&Jeannie said:

In Search, type in all words to search for and then scroll down to select "include all my search terms"

I have seen 'Inckude all search items' before but not now.

On 7/27/2023 at 10:50 AM, Rick&Jeannie said:

Also...(assuming it was a topic that you started) you can click on your profile pic (or default letter "T" in your case) and scroll down through the "Activity" listing.  If it was recent you should be able to see your message and any replies...but this does not go back forever...

Found it, thanks, there is a difference between clicking on Profile Letter versus clicking on my name. The lists of post is many pages long.

On 7/27/2023 at 11:21 AM, Tedferg said:

... I find 'Search' gives too many answers, don't know how to search for multiple words...

@Tedferg

Make sure you have used the correct location in the drop-down menu for your search. Here is a clip of my choices:

image.thumb.png.30c85fe58d86fd9b30e826a369c8f630.png

And sometimes you need to enter your multiple words surrounded by quotation marks - like, "Miami hotels" - you will get different results than if you entered just the two words. This is because quotation marks are used for phrase searching. That way your results will just be posts containing the phrase "Miami hotels" and not ALL the posts containing the word Miami as well as ALL the posts containing the word hotels as in the too many answers you received before.