Paper copies of port guides still available?

TW6cruiser

1 hour ago, TW6cruiser said:

I noticed for our upcoming cruise that the port guides are available on the app to download, which we did.   Are paper copies still available on the ship?

Ask at the Shore Excursions desk.  Some still have them.

• Like 1

Just got off Enchanted and yes, they were available at Guest Services, but not really discussed on the Patter or shared broadly.  They were the same little maps with highlights marked and briefly described. We took them, but as we were on tours most days, did not need them.

Not sure if they were handed out as well at the port talks, as we were never able to make any of them.  My philosophy is if I do not have shore excursions booked at least four to eight months in advance, then I am behind the curve!

Thanks for this. On the back of this thread I’ve just downloaded all the port guides now for our Norway Cruise 😃 

Did try to download the Southampton (London) port guide but wouldn’t load 🤷‍♀️

it was just out of curiosity to see how Princess cover 2 places I’m very familiar with tbh (I’m from UK)

Princess telling me ‘you live 30 min outside central London, don’t be silly’ 😂 

2 hours ago, JG&Lcruisingnewbies said:

Thanks for this. On the back of this thread I’ve just downloaded all the port guides now for our Norway Cruise 😃 

Did try to download the Southampton (London) port guide but wouldn’t load 🤷‍♀️

it was just out of curiosity to see how Princess cover 2 places I’m very familiar with tbh (I’m from UK)

Princess telling me ‘you live 30 min outside central London, don’t be silly’ 😂 

Hi. The Southampton guide is all about London and Windsor…not really Southampton.  I looked as we are sailing out of Southampton to Norway soon. 

2 hours ago, LibertyBella said:

Just got off Enchanted and yes, they were available at Guest Services, but not really discussed on the Patter or shared broadly.  They were the same little maps with highlights marked and briefly described. We took them, but as we were on tours most days, did not need them.

Not sure if they were handed out as well at the port talks, as we were never able to make any of them.  My philosophy is if I do not have shore excursions booked at least four to eight months in advance, then I am behind the curve!

Thanks