On Board Special Promotions??

chrismch

For pool/spa use, no. For laundry, highly irregularly. My guess is that they MAY offer a discount based on capacity. If they are still having staffing issues, they may very well be assigning staff to other duties.

Aligned with @Mary229 that spa does offer specials onboard. The thermal pass is usually discounted if you buy additional services, just ask about the discount - they have a flier they can show you with different levels of discounted packages that gets you a discount on the weekly thermal pass price. Other than that, I'm not aware of discounts.

I've not seen the laundry be priced lower onboard, it's always been the same price.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, syesmar said:

Does the Spa still do their giveaways on Embarkation Day? (I actually won a few prizes over the years!) If I would attend, I always received offers during the sailing via flyers to my room.

Yes, you might even see it advertised on your manage my cruise page. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mary229 said:

The spa offers deals onboard, particularly on port days but usually not for the Hydrotherapy passes

On NS last week, a $50 spa "gift card" was delivered to my cabin. The only caveat was that it had to be used on a port day, which was fine with me. I got a pedicure for under $20 including the 18% service charge.

It was a nice treat, but the service wasn't worth the regular price ($59). The woman who did it insisted that my polish was dry enough to put on my shoes (I disagreed). Long story short, she put my shoes on and the polish on several toes was ruined because I was right. I guess they wanted to get people in and out.

15 hours ago, syesmar said:

Does the Spa still do their giveaways on Embarkation Day?

Yep, Her Majesty considers signing us up for the raffle and attending the embarkation drawing an important part of our boarding ritual.

It's been a thing on our 4 cruises since the unpleasantness. 

She's won $$$ off several times (you must be present to win).

On our last cruise, 19 day South America (March/April 2023), they had the raffle twice....one on embarkation and again mid cruise (that was a first).....Her Majesty will get the facial if she can get a price reduction.  Otherwise, too high price, she says. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1