Pizza on the Magestic

Shaver John

I was on the Majestic for 2 weeks earlier this year in Australia/NZ.  They had pizza by the slice every day for lunch at the buffet.  I think they also had it for the dinner buffets.

I found it very comparable to the pool-deck pizza by the slice on the other ships I've been on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruisingcousin1 said:

Not familiar with Majestic venues but check to see if they have Alfredo’s. If they do, the pizza served there is wonderful and you can get it for free.  

Not free anymore

2 hours ago, westcoaster said:

I was on the Majestic for 2 weeks earlier this year in Australia/NZ.  They had pizza by the slice every day for lunch at the buffet.  I think they also had it for the dinner buffets.

I found it very comparable to the pool-deck pizza by the slice on the other ships I've been on.

Yes, on my SYD to LA sailing earlier this year on the Majestic, they had a couple of different pizzas available by the slice in the buffet. My opinion was they were not as good as Skice on other ships and definitely not as good as Alfredo’s.

5 hours ago, Shaver John said:

Does anyone know if there is anyplace to get pizza on the Majestic Princess except at the now paid to eat restaurant? I can not see where there is  a slices place on this ship. Please let me know.  Thank you.

The buffet tended to have pizza most days and evenings

I tried Alfredo's on Majestic back in May. I had the calzone, which lacked flavor. Surprisingly, the calzone I get at my office building's lunch cafe was better. That's something I never thought would happen. So if you're craving pizza, try the complimentary options first.

Alfredo's was complimentary back in May. Not something I would pay extra for now.

One thing I noticed, the staff barely wipe down the dirty placemats on the table. Minimal cleaning, and I mean just one/two swipes with the wet cloth. Placemats aren't replaced. New utensils are laid directly on the placemats. I tried not to think about it when eating haha

Edited by MLBFan24

On 8/5/2023 at 5:58 PM, wallyj said:

Yes, on my SYD to LA sailing earlier this year on the Majestic, they had a couple of different pizzas available by the slice in the buffet. My opinion was they were not as good as Skice on other ships and definitely not as good as Alfredo’s.

I asked my server at Alfredos on the Majestic, and he said they supplied the pizza for the buffet.  I guess it's just not as fresh out of the oven when it's at the buffet.