Elite and Concierge Lounges??

dixiejen

Hi all… I was perusing the Suite perks and saw it gives you access to the Elite Lounge as well as the Concierge Lounge. I’ve scoured the Sky Princess deck plans but didn’t see either locations. (But I’ve been pouring over TONS of posts, webpages, etc. so I’m getting a little googly-eyed… 🤪). Can anyone point me to the location of these lounges on Sky Princess, and are they worth going to? Thanks in advance!

Edited by dixiejen

19 minutes ago, dixiejen said:

Hi all… I was perusing the Suite perks and saw it gives you access to the Elite Lounge as well as the Concierge Lounge. I’ve scoured the Sky Princess deck plans but didn’t see either locations. (But I’ve been pouring over TONS of posts, webpages, etc. so I’m getting a little googly-eyed… 🤪). Can anyone point me to the location of these lounges on Sky Princess, and are they worth going to? Thanks in advance!

You will not find anything on a deck plan for the PES "Lounge" (Platinum, Elite, Suite).  This is because it is a mostly daily event and each ship determines where it will be held.  If you qualify, you will have an invitation card with the schedule in your cabin upon embarkation.

The Concierge Lounge is for Suite guests only and these are found on all Royal and Sun Class ships.  It is a dedicated space near the top of the ship (below Lido) on Royal Class ships.  Not sure if indicated as such on the deck plans.  You will be made aware of the location upon boarding and isn't all that important to know ahead of time. 

The concierge lounge is open all day and you may find the Suite Concierge there at certain hours.  The PES "Lounge" event is only from 4:30 to 5:30 or 6pm I think... not sure of the end time as we don't go anymore.

5 hours ago, dixiejen said:

Depending on the ship, the elite lounge is either Skywalkers or Vista lounge and sometimes Wheelhouse, just depends.  It’s

hors d’oeuvres before dinner and nice if you eat late.  For us, it is too close to our dinner time.

All the info will be in your stateroom on embarkation day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mrmarklin said:

AFAIK there is none. Four years ago my ten yo granddaughter ran tame on Regal Princess. Our suite was just across the hall. 

Glad that your granddaughter is tame 😁(wish mine were). What did you mean to say?

• Haha 1

Big difference is that you pay for the drinks in the PES lounge and you won't pay for them in the Concierge lounge during happy hour.  Both will have food although the latter will have snacks set out all day.  The Concierge will also have a coffee / espresso machine that you can use at any time and will likely have bottles of water.  It's quite a nice perk.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Crystabel said:

The Concierge Lounge on the Sky Princess is on the Riviera Deck next to the wedding chapel. 

Screenshot of the Sky Princess deck plan showing the Suite Concierge Lounge,  It is a tad forward of the aft-most elevator/stairway lobby.

AkyConcLounge.jpg.9ae90aa640d60101e5ce713940af2e26.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, XBGuy said:

Screenshot of the Sky Princess deck plan showing the Suite Concierge Lounge,  It is a tad forward of the aft-most elevator/stairway lobby.

Well, my eyes were googly-er than I thought! I sure did miss it! Thanks!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Crystabel said:

The Concierge Lounge on the Sky Princess is on the Riviera Deck next to the wedding chapel. 

Hah!  You beat me to it!  Have walked by that location many times but have never gone in.  (I think I'm always on my way to the buffet! 😄)

• Like 1

We sailed Sky in Nov of 22 and the Concierge Lounge was AWESOME. They had a happy hour every night (with free specialty cocktails), we had a party one night, snacks and hors d'ourves every night.  The host (on our Voyage it was Darko) helped us with disembarkation forms and provided excellent customer service for us. This lounge is a wonderful perk.

• Like 5

We just booked (Discovery) after a long Princess hiatus and were told we had Platinum status. I know these status levels like many hotels and airlines don't have much value but the PE lounge was at least somewhat intriguing. Is there any reason to use it particularly if one has Princess drink package? Just curious.

I like it although I've not been on the Discovery.  On our last cruise on the Crown Princess it was held in Club Fusion.  I enjoyed the snacks and meeting other passengers.  There was almost always live music, mostly a pianist.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marden1970 said:

I like it although I've not been on the Discovery.  On our last cruise on the Crown Princess it was held in Club Fusion.  I enjoyed the snacks and meeting other passengers.  There was almost always live music, mostly a pianist.

Thanks. That sounds better than anticipated.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chisoxfan said:

We just booked (Discovery) after a long Princess hiatus and were told we had Platinum status. I know these status levels like many hotels and airlines don't have much value but the PE lounge was at least somewhat intriguing. Is there any reason to use it particularly if one has Princess drink package? Just curious.

We like going for the nibbles, which oftentimes, becomes our dinner.  
Also, you can chat with the future cruise consultants there, as they have taken over the loyalty functions.  They aren’t there to book cruises there for you but it’s always a pleasure to get to know them on a more personal level. 
You might also meet up with others there that you have come to know on the cruise.  They have been offering music there, too.  I think it’s rather an enjoyable and quiet place to have a cocktail and some small snacks.  

• Like 4

On 8/7/2023 at 8:02 PM, dixiejen said:

Well, my eyes were googly-er than I thought! I sure did miss it! Thanks!

We were on the Sky in May and the Concierge Host was Vanessa and the Manager was Josue. They were great and they hosted a "Martini" happy hour one night and an upscale "Wine and Cheese pairing" party another night.  The lounge is stocked with sodas, water and snacks all day. 

Edited by shirazcruiser
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, shirazcruiser said:

We were on the Sky in May and the Concierge Host was Vanessa and the Manager was Josue. They were great and they hosted a "Martini" happy hour one night and an upscale "Wine and Cheese pairing" party another night.  The lounge is stocked with sodas, water and snacks all day. 

What times were the alcoholic drinks served? Last year on Enchanted after a couple of days the concierge arranged for 2 Prosecco’s each to be sent to our suite which was near the lounge, that was a nice touch. However I’m ok to get them myself but prefer to take the drinks back to my balcony for drinking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smokey01 said:

What times were the alcoholic drinks served? Last year on Enchanted after a couple of days the concierge arranged for 2 Prosecco’s each to be sent to our suite which was near the lounge, that was a nice touch. However I’m ok to get them myself but prefer to take the drinks back to my balcony for drinking.

I don't remember what time they started...I think around 5:30. We had a drink package so we didn't stop in the evening too often since it can get crowded. What cabin are you in?  We'll be on the Enchanted in Jan.  Did you make it to the 360 Experience?

7 minutes ago, shirazcruiser said:

I don't remember what time they started...I think around 5:30. We had a drink package so we didn't stop in the evening too often since it can get crowded. What cabin are you in?  We'll be on the Enchanted in Jan.  Did you make it to the 360 Experience?

They didn’t have the 360 experience last year. This time we are on Sky in an aft suite so not near the lounge.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, smokey01 said:

They didn’t have the 360 experience last year. This time we are on Sky in an aft suite so not near the lounge.

You'll have a little walk...we were 3 doors down and had to pass it each time we left the cabin.  Hope hou have a good time!

• Like 1