Anyone else not getting Hotels by Celebrity to come up?

clojacks

I've been trying to access the Hotels by Celebrity on the website for my booking, but...surprise!..I can't get anything to open. In fact, when I try to go to it, my Celebrity page becomes ghosted and I can't go anywhere.  Anyone else try to access it tonight?

I always book my own hotels direct.    

I have been looking for the hotels that Celebrity offered but only finding City Stay available under excursions and only for my European reservations.    My understanding this is a different product and includes transport and excursions.   Prices are based on a per person rate in lieu of per night and EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE    In looking at Barcelona the prices start at about $1,000 pp per night. 

I do recall reading here on CC that people have booked hotels from Celebrity at a nice rate but like you can not get the website to even search for them.

21 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I always book my own hotels direct.    

I have been looking for the hotels that Celebrity offered but only finding City Stay available under excursions and only for my European reservations.    My understanding this is a different product and includes transport and excursions.   Prices are based on a per person rate in lieu of per night and EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE    In looking at Barcelona the prices start at about $1,000 pp per night. 

I do recall reading here on CC that people have booked hotels from Celebrity at a nice rate but like you can not get the website to even search for them.

Actually, the Hotels By Celebrity option was there, but extremely well hidden. When you have a bunch of options available to select in a large boxy format on the page, why do you put other options on a line in text out of where your eyes are targeting. I realize it was my error, but man, I was looking for a half hour before I found it. 

IN regards to who to book with, 95% of the time, I do to, and probably will this time, but it will be in Japan, and I figured Celebrity cruisers will probably be staying in the hotels listed on the HBC page, so I just wanted to see which ones Celebrity is using, and then check my own rates.