How are cruisers about to board feeling about azamara?

manc

6 minutes ago, Cooper2020 said:

I remember Moet & Chandon  Craggy Range SB,  Waiau River SB. Whispering Angel.  A wonderful Chardonnay and  a lovely Viognier but cannot remember their names.  The wine's to us had improved on the Onward since our last cruise earlier this year.  The only problem was -  it was difficult to drink them cold (had to drink them quickly before they warmed up) during the day. 

Waiau River hasn’t been around for a while 🥲 but Craggy Range is. DH reminds me he drank a lot of Plennley Estate Cab Sauv 

36 minutes ago, Cooper2020 said:

I remember Moet & Chandon  Craggy Range SB,  Waiau River SB. Whispering Angel.  A wonderful Chardonnay and  a lovely Viognier but cannot remember their names.  The wine's to us had improved on the Onward since our last cruise earlier this year.  The only problem was -  it was difficult to drink them cold (had to drink them quickly before they warmed up) during the day. 

I'm probably a bit of a heathen, but will drink my white wine with ice to keep it a bit more chilled. Not too much. Just a cube or two. 

Phil 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, uktog said:

Waiau River hasn’t been around for a while 🥲 but Craggy Range is. DH reminds me he drank a lot of Plennley Estate Cab Sauv 

Wairau River made an appearance in March on Journey, part-way through our cruise. Still nice!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Belfastman said:

Piper Heidiesck is the ultimate package champagne on Onward now. They have Whispering Angel and Mondavi Pinot Noir also.

Piper Heidiesck was on Pursuit in July also. I like it loads better than Nicholas Feuillatte. I am very pleased that keeping Whispering Angel in stock seems to be a priority, but I’ve never cared much for the Mondavi Pinot Noir.