National Coach Heathrow pickup

Mrs f.

We have 1 couple coming in Delta Terminal 3  and 1 couple British Air Terminal 5.  

Anybody know where the National Coach pickup would be? Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Mrs f. said:

We have 1 couple coming in Delta Terminal 3  and 1 couple British Air Terminal 5.  

There would be 2 separate pickups, one at the Central Bus Station (between Terminals 2 and 3) and one at Terminal 5. See below.

https://www.nationalexpress.com/en/airports/heathrow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mrs f. said:

Last year, my sister arrived at terminal 2 and myself at terminal 5 at different times.  My sister arrived after my arrival.  We picked the bus time after my sister arrival.  The bus started at Central Station and 15 minutes it stopped at terminal 5.  We were on the same bus.

Woke up to email saying British Air cancelled our flight. Finally got another, non direct flight on American Airlines which will arrive after the bus leaves for Southampton.  Good thing we took the optional change your bus time. Hubby call England and they switched our bus time. The only thing they can't switch is which terminal we pick up the bus.  Originally terminal 5, now terminal 3. So we'll take the train as instructed to Terminal 5.

We have 3 more British Air legs on this trip. Who knows if they will get screwed up as well? 😊 

On 8/12/2023 at 10:46 AM, Mrs f. said:

Woke up to email saying British Air cancelled our flight. Finally got another, non direct flight on American Airlines which will arrive after the bus leaves for Southampton.  Good thing we took the optional change your bus time. Hubby call England and they switched our bus time. The only thing they can't switch is which terminal we pick up the bus.  Originally terminal 5, now terminal 3. So we'll take the train as instructed to Terminal 5.

We have 3 more British Air legs on this trip. Who knows if they will get screwed up as well? 😊 

Yeah, good luck with the rest of your British Air travel!  They canceled my connecting flight from Heathrow to Budapest and then lost my luggage for three days.  They did put us up in an airport hotel and paid for our meals but I lost over a day of touring in Budapest.  They are the worst airline and I now try to avoid them at all costs.

5 minutes ago, robin13 said:

Yeah, good luck with the rest of your British Air travel!  They canceled my connecting flight from Heathrow to Budapest and then lost my luggage for three days.  They did put us up in an airport hotel and paid for our meals but I lost over a day of touring in Budapest.  They are the worst airline and I now try to avoid them at all costs.

Oy. We have British Air from Heathrow to Prague and back.

1 minute ago, Mrs f. said:

Oy. We have British Air from Heathrow to Prague and back.

Please make sure to use a tracker in your luggage!  Thankfully all of us had one as we had to tell them that our luggage was at the Budapest airport.  They kept saying it was still in London!   Will never travel without a tracker!!

9 hours ago, robin13 said:

Please make sure to use a tracker in your luggage!  Thankfully all of us had one as we had to tell them that our luggage was at the Budapest airport.  They kept saying it was still in London!   Will never travel without a tracker!!

Yes we have on all luggage. Thanks