Star class on Cocco Cay

On 8/12/2023 at 2:00 PM, orville99 said:

Maybe when they finish the new area at the other end of the island it will feature something for the suite guests.

Isn't that the "adult only" area to be?   Lots of suites guests have their little snowflakes that can't be excluded.  If they were...it would remind me of that add for Virgin cruises.  😄 

8 minutes ago, island lady said:

Isn't that the "adult only" area to be?   Lots of suites guests have their little snowflakes that can't be excluded.  If they were...it would remind me of that add for Virgin cruises.  😄 

Suites guests won’t get a freebie, kids or no kids. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, island lady said:

Developing that area could free them up to repurpose the existing Beach Club as a suite only retreat.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2023 at 8:39 AM, smokeybandit said:

I bet a lot of people in star class complain about every possible thing there is to complain about.

And you'd be wrong, at least as it pertains to me.  I really enjoy Star Class.  Is it perfect?  No!  But, there is more right about it, a lot more, than wrong.  Well, the cost is driving me away though.

If Star Class already has to pay for cost food items at Coco Cay, I personally don’t see them swapping or granting free access to the Beach Club for Star or suite guests. Especially when RC just mused this week about charging for Sorrentos pizza.

• Like 2