2025 cruises

buchhalm

32 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Queen Anne

Apr 29-May 11 (12 Nights): Hamburg, At Sea, Copenhagen, At Sea, Visby, Tallin, Helsinki, At Sea, Aarhus, At Sea, Hamburg, At Sea, Southampton.

May 11-May 18 (7 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, Stavanger, Alesund, Olden, Haugesund, At Sea, Southampton.

May 18-June 1 (14 Nights):Southampton, At Sea, Newhaven, Invergordon, At Sea, Stornoway, At Sea, Greenock, 2 Days At Sea, Liverpool, Dublin, Cobh, At Sea, Southampton.

June 1-Jun 8 (7 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, La Coruna, Gijon, Bilbao, At Sea, Cherbourg, Southampton.

Jun 8-Jun 20 (12 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, Stavanger, At Sea, Bodo, Tromso, Honningsvaag, At Sea, Trondheim, Alesund, 2 Days At Sea, Southampton

Jun 20-Jul 4 (14 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, Belfast, 2 Days At Sea, Reykjavik (Overnight), Isafjordur, Akureyri, At Sea, Stornoway, At Sea, Greenock, At Sea, Southampton.

Jul 4-Jul 11 (7 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, Kristiansand, Oslo (Overnight), Skagen, At Sea, Southampton.

Jul 11-Jul 27 (16 Nights): Southampton, 2 Days At Sea, Gibraltar, At Sea, Barcelona, At Sea, Ajaccio, Alghero, At Sea, Palma De Mallorca, Ibiza, At Sea, Cadiz, 2 Days At Sea, Southampton.

Jul 27-Aug 3 (7 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, Stavanger, Skjolden, Olden, Haugesund, At Sea, Southampton.

Aug 3-Aug 17 (14 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, Cobh, 2 Days At Sea, Reykjavik (Overnight), Isafjordur, Akureyri, 2 Days At Sea, Greenock, Liverpool, At Sea, Southampton.

Aug 17-Aug 31 (14 Nights): Southampton, 2 Days At Sea, Cadiz, At Sea, Alicante, At Sea, Livorno, Civitavecchia, At Sea, Cartagena, Gibraltar, 2 Days At Sea, Southampton.

Aug 31-Sep 7 (7 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, Stavanger, Alesund, Nordfjordeid, Haugesund, At Sea, Southampton.

Sep 7-Sep 26 (19 Nights): Southampton, 2 Days At Sea, Cadiz, 3 Days At Sea, Heraklion, Kusadasi, Piraeus, Santorini, At Sea, Messina, 2 Days At Sea, Malaga, 3 Days At Sea, Southampton.

Sep 26-Oct 8 (12 Nights): Southampton, 2 Days At Sea, Alesund, At Sea, Tromso (Overnight), Narvik (Overnight), At Sea, Stavanger, At Sea, Southampton.

Oct 8-Oct 12 (4 Nights): Southampton, Zeebrugge, Rotterdam, At Sea, Southampton.

Oct 12-Oct 26 (14 Nights): Southampton, 2 Days At Sea, Lisbon, 2 Days At Sea, Palma De Mallorca, Barcelona, Alicante, At Sea, Malaga, Cadiz, 2 Days At Sea, Southampton.

Oct 26-Nov 2 (7 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, Vigo, Lisbon (Overnight), 2 Days At Sea, Southampton.

Nov 2-Nov 16 (14 Nights): Southampton, 3 Days At Sea, Funchal (Overnight), At Sea, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, 2 Days At Sea, La Coruna, At Sea, Southampton.

Nov 16-Nov 26 (10 Nights): Southampton, 2 Days At Sea, Lisbon, At Sea, Malaga, Tangier, At Sea, Vigo, At Sea, Southampton.

Nov 26-Nov 30 (4 Nights): Southampton, Rotterdam (Overnight), At Sea, Southampton.

Nov 30-Dec 14 (14 Nights): Southampton, 3 Days At Sea, Funchal, At Sea, La Palma, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, At Sea, Lisbon, 2 Days At Sea, Southampton.

Dec 14-Dec 21 (7 Nights): Southampton, Zeebrugge (Overnight), Rotterdam, At Sea, Hamburg, At Sea, Southampton.

Dec 21-Jan 4 (14 Nights): Southampton, 2 Days At Sea, Cadiz, At Sea, Funchal, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, At Sea, Lisbon (Overnight), 2 Days At Sea, Southampton.

Jan 4-Jan 11 (7 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, Hamburg, At Sea, Rotterdam (Overnight), Zeebrugge, Southampton.

almost predictable

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sogne said:

almost predictable

Very true but I can see a few which would suit and if Mary is out, QV is bobbing around in the Med and QE is down under/Alaska/japan etc, then some of us can't be choosers and will have to hope we get on with the new ship.

Edited by Victoria2
spelling
  • Like 1

Guest SilverHengroen
On 8/20/2023 at 2:49 PM, sogne said:

almost predictable

It is, but how much flexibility do they have to try vastly different itineraries - what less 'predictable' routes would you have her sail that are still realistic, I'd be very interested to know? It's not like QA is smaller than QE/QV so can get into some of the littler ports, or faster to reach more distant destinations within a realistic 2-week time period for the younger cruisers they are targeting. Maybe if they add a 5th ship they could base it in the Caribbean for a longer time, if you don't mind fly cruises, but it's not like that area isn't already well serviced by other lines. Other than that I don't really know where they could base a ship that's got a market to sustain it for a whole season and would be attractive to UK based passengers?

We have just been on a most enjoyable cruise, featuring North Spain. The only thing wrong was that it was too short at only a week. Add in Lisbon and Oporto and perhaps Le Rochelle, and it could make a lovely 12 or 14 days. Also, they never seem to go to Morocco now. I’m sure that could be very interesting.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, sogne said:

while checking Funchal PA site for details of QA calls in 2025  I see QA has a call there on April 26th 2026 presumably last call on WC

As long as we are looking ahead to 2026, I see QA is also on the Port Authority of New South Wales schedule for Sydney on March 16-17, 2026. Two more possible dates reserved for her 2026 World Cruise.

Also plenty of evidence on that site indicating the plan is for QE to once again be in Australia during late 2025/early 2026. Last date reserved for QE in Sydney on that schedule is March 9, 2026.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exlondoner said:

We have just been on a most enjoyable cruise, featuring North Spain. The only thing wrong was that it was too short at only a week. Add in Lisbon and Oporto and perhaps Le Rochelle, and it could make a lovely 12 or 14 days. Also, they never seem to go to Morocco now. I’m sure that could be very interesting.

I’ve done that cruise very enjoyable too. I have found a 9 night next October on QV Southampton return stopping at Tangier a first for me. Even the onboard sales manager commented it was an unusual itinerary. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilverHengroen said:

It is, but how much flexibility do they have to try vastly different itineraries - what less 'predictable' routes would you have her sail that are still realistic, I'd be very interested to know? It's not like QA is smaller than QE/QV so can get into some of the littler ports, or faster to reach more distant destinations within a realistic 2-week time period for the younger cruisers they are targeting. Maybe if they add a 5th ship they could base it in the Caribbean for a longer time, if you don't mind fly cruises, but it's not like that area isn't already well serviced by other lines. Other than that I don't really know where they could base a ship that's got a market to sustain it for a whole season and would be attractive to UK based passengers?

I for one who only would cruise out of Southampton return would be so unhappy if they turned everything fly cruise in the interest of more exciting itineraries. I also would rather cruise more often during the year with 7 or 14 day options than 1 21 / 35 night choice. 

• Like 1

Guest SilverHengroen
43 minutes ago, Winifred 22 said:

I for one who only would cruise out of Southampton return would be so unhappy if they turned everything fly cruise in the interest of more exciting itineraries. I also would rather cruise more often during the year with 7 or 14 day options than 1 21 / 35 night choice. 

I very much agree, if I'm going to cruise I want to do it as a roundtrip from Southampton for the convenience. If there's a plane involved and all the aggravation that comes with flying, cruising loses a big chunk of its appeal over a land based holiday for me. 

On 8/20/2023 at 12:28 AM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

They are accurate, since they match the port registries.

On 8/20/2023 at 12:49 AM, sogne said:

Several port authority sites have 2025 Cunard calls up.

Can any hints be given regarding where one could look to find future Southampton and New York departures?

I imagine SummmerinKefalonia is doing a fair bit of work to format these lists!

Only being interested in QM2 Transatlantic returns from Southampton; if I could access info for the two ports I could make an educated guess at likely crossing dates.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, D&N said:

Can any hints be given regarding where one could look to find future Southampton and New York departures?

I imagine SummmerinKefalonia is doing a fair bit of work to format these lists!

Only being interested in QM2 Transatlantic returns from Southampton; if I could access info for the two ports I could make an educated guess at likely crossing dates.

I will post them probably tomorrow.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, bluemarble said:

As long as we are looking ahead to 2026, I see QA is also on the Port Authority of New South Wales schedule for Sydney on March 16-17, 2026. Two more possible dates reserved for her 2026 World Cruise.

Also plenty of evidence on that site indicating the plan is for QE to once again be in Australia during late 2025/early 2026. Last date reserved for QE in Sydney on that schedule is March 9, 2026.

QA is also listed on the Port of Melbourne website as being in port on 19th March, 2026 and it's a turnaround stop. Excellent!

• Like 1

I'll help with the new 2025 itineraries for QM2. I happened to stumble upon them on a travel agent website where they were posted in the clear for a short time this afternoon. Please check my work, @SummmerInKefalonia.

I have begun the listing with the last QM2 voyage already announced (the Apr 27-May 4 westbound crossing). The new 2025 itineraries pick up with an eastbound crossing departing May 5. Perhaps there is an overnight planned in New York for the evening of May 4-5.

Queen Mary 2

Apr 27-May 4 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

May 5-May 12 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

May 12-May 16 (4 Nights): Southampton, Hamburg, Southampton

May 16-May 23 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

May 23-May 30 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

May 30-Jun 6 (7 Nights): Southampton, Bergen, Alesund, Andalsnes, Zeebrugge, Southampton

Jun 6-Jun 13 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Jun 13-Jun 20 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Jun 20-Jun 24 (4 Nights): Southampton, Rotterdam (overnight), Southampton

Jun 24-Jul 1 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Jul 1-Jul 8 (7 Nights): New York, Newport, Boston (overnight), Halifax, New York

Jul 8-Jul 15 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Jul 15-Jul 18 (3 Nights): Southampton, Zeebrugge, Southampton

Jul 18-Jul 25 (7 Nights): Southampton, Stavanger, Alesund, Skjolden, Hardangerfjord, Southampton

Jul 25-Aug 8 (14 Nights): Southampton, Stavanger, Olden, Skjolden, Isafjordur, Reykjavik, Halifax, New York

Aug 8-Aug 15 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Aug 15-Aug 17 (2 Nights): Southampton, Hamburg

Aug 17-Aug 25 (8 Nights): Hamburg (overnight), Andalsnes, Alesund, Olden, Bergen, Hamburg

Aug 25-Aug 27 (2 Nights): Hamburg, Southampton

Aug 27-Sep 3 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Sep 3-Sep 10 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Sep 10-Sep 14 (4 Nights): Southampton, Zeebrugge, Rotterdam, Southampton

Sep 14-Sep 26 (12 Nights): Southampton, Ringaskiddy, Liverpool (overnight), Oban, Invergordon, South Queensferry, Southampton

Sep 26-Oct 3 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Oct 3-Oct 17 (14 Nights): New York, Newport, Halifax, Sept-Iles, Saguenay, Quebec (overnight), Corner Brook, Sydney, New York

Oct 17-Oct 24 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Oct 24-Oct 31 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Oct 31-Nov 7 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Nov 7-Nov 17 (10 Nights): Southampton, Trondheim, Tromso (overnight), Alesund, Hamburg

Nov 17-Nov 19 (2 Nights): Hamburg, Southampton

Nov 19-Nov 26 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Nov 26-Dec 8 (12 Nights): New York, Philipsburg, Roseau, Bridgetown, Castries, Basseterre, New York

Dec 8-Dec 15 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Dec 15-Dec 22 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Dec 22-Jan 3 (12 Nights): New York, St Thomas, Basseterre, English Harbour, Philipsburg, Road Town, New York

Jan 3-Jan 11 (8 Nights): New York, Southampton

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, bluemarble said:

I'll help with the new 2025 itineraries for QM2. I happened to stumble upon them on a travel agent website where they were posted in the clear for a short time this afternoon. Please check my work, @SummmerInKefalonia.

I have begun the listing with the last QM2 voyage already announced (the Apr 27-May 4 westbound crossing). The new 2025 itineraries pick up with an eastbound crossing departing May 5. Perhaps there is an overnight planned in New York for the evening of May 4-5.

Queen Mary 2

Apr 27-May 4 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

May 5-May 12 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

May 12-May 16 (4 Nights): Southampton, Hamburg, Southampton

May 16-May 23 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

May 23-May 30 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

May 30-Jun 6 (7 Nights): Southampton, Bergen, Alesund, Andalsnes, Zeebrugge, Southampton

Jun 6-Jun 13 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Jun 13-Jun 20 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Jun 20-Jun 24 (4 Nights): Southampton, Rotterdam (overnight), Southampton

Jun 24-Jul 1 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Jul 1-Jul 8 (7 Nights): New York, Newport, Boston (overnight), Halifax, New York

Jul 8-Jul 15 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Jul 15-Jul 18 (3 Nights): Southampton, Zeebrugge, Southampton

Jul 18-Jul 25 (7 Nights): Southampton, Stavanger, Alesund, Skjolden, Hardangerfjord, Southampton

Jul 25-Aug 8 (14 Nights): Southampton, Stavanger, Olden, Skjolden, Isafjordur, Reykjavik, Halifax, New York

Aug 8-Aug 15 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Aug 15-Aug 17 (2 Nights): Southampton, Hamburg

Aug 17-Aug 25 (8 Nights): Hamburg (overnight), Andalsnes, Alesund, Olden, Bergen, Hamburg

Aug 25-Aug 27 (2 Nights): Hamburg, Southampton

Aug 27-Sep 3 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Sep 3-Sep 10 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Sep 10-Sep 14 (4 Nights): Southampton, Zeebrugge, Rotterdam, Southampton

Sep 14-Sep 26 (12 Nights): Southampton, Ringaskiddy, Liverpool (overnight), Oban, Invergordon, South Queensferry, Southampton

Sep 26-Oct 3 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Oct 3-Oct 17 (14 Nights): New York, Newport, Halifax, Sept-Iles, Saguenay, Quebec (overnight), Corner Brook, Sydney, New York

Oct 17-Oct 24 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Oct 24-Oct 31 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Oct 31-Nov 7 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Nov 7-Nov 17 (10 Nights): Southampton, Trondheim, Tromso (overnight), Alesund, Hamburg

Nov 17-Nov 19 (2 Nights): Hamburg, Southampton

Nov 19-Nov 26 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Nov 26-Dec 8 (12 Nights): New York, Philipsburg, Roseau, Bridgetown, Castries, Basseterre, New York

Dec 8-Dec 15 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Dec 15-Dec 22 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Dec 22-Jan 3 (12 Nights): New York, St Thomas, Basseterre, English Harbour, Philipsburg, Road Town, New York

Jan 3-Jan 11 (8 Nights): New York, Southampton

Approved 😁

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2023 at 4:25 PM, D&N said:

In that case; the sooner we get Southampton->New York->Southampton itineraries from late May to mid June 2025 the better. Doesn't matter if they call at Le Havre or other ports in the process.

We can then start to plan the import of relatives for cat sitting duties!

Based on what I've found for QM2 2025 (with agreement from @SummmerInKefalonia), it looks like your options for Southampton->New York->Southampton during May and June 2025 will be as follows.

May 16-May 30, 2025

Jun 6-Jun 20, 2025

1 hour ago, bluemarble said:

Based on what I've found for QM2 2025 (with agreement from @SummmerInKefalonia), it looks like your options for Southampton->New York->Southampton during May and June 2025 will be as follows.

May 16-May 30, 2025

Jun 6-Jun 20, 2025

Thank you. This is the first I've got round to looking at the forums today.

I'd probably prefer the June trip.

But if our imported cat sitters are of working age, May might have the advantage of allowing them to use two bank holidays and reduce the days annual leave.

I should also look at what sailings normally have special events that we would rather avoid, unless they involve participative ballroom or latin dancing. And we'd try to avoid the vintage folk as well, who I think have sailed in May previously.

6 minutes ago, NE John said:

Imagine the packing needed traveling straight from October 31 through to Dec 8? Probably the biggest range of weather conditions you can find on any voyage. 

It depends.

At that time of year, in those parts of the world, it would be far too cold for us!

We'd never be outdoors. 😉